06-28-2011, 12:35 AM #1
MoosE Music
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I was thinking about getting an Xbox 360 as I have been banned from black ops on PS3 and I want to play it! Hahaa ... I'm not an intense gamer and therefore I have been looking at the Xbox 360 that is $199 because I'm not wasting $299 or more on some bigger hard drive ... Now my question is ... Will I be able to play Black Ops on the small hard drive that comes with the $199 one? Also is an Xbox worth it? Are they pretty fun?

Thanks for the responses in advance! :busta:
06-28-2011, 01:02 PM #20
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
If you are just going to play black ops you might as well get the xbox, it has been proven that black ops is better on 360 god only knows why.....
06-28-2011, 03:41 PM #21
SiCKaZiTGeTz
Gym leader
Originally posted by Invalld View Post
You say you dont want to be spending an extra $100 for a bigger hard drive but you will be paying close to that every year for xbox liveClaps

You should just slap yourself multiple times with a hot iron for making such a stupid comment. Xbox live can be bought for less then $50 through your dashboard. That's a little over $7 a month. A little. Over $1.50 a week.
06-28-2011, 06:00 PM #22
Originally posted by iiCoAsT View Post
You should just slap yourself multiple times with a hot iron for making such a stupid comment. Xbox live can be bought for less then $50 through your dashboard. That's a little over $7 a month. A little. Over $1.50 a week.
Yup and they have sales all the time on the dashboard it is bomb lol
06-28-2011, 07:18 PM #23
LuckoftheMoose
Moosalicious

Originally posted by SirBadAss View Post
Yup and they have sales all the time on the dashboard it is bomb lol

Yea, maybe $100 in 3 years, plus the awesome deals you get, DLC before PS3 (Black Ops for example, new pack just released today actually), larger gaming library and better servers are definitely worth it.
06-28-2011, 07:26 PM #24
Nickm0117
Are you high?
Originally posted by SirBadAss View Post
Ok cool story but I know I'm right cuz I use both all the time but w.e

i am gonna have to agree with him my slim was acctualy not nearly as loud as my brand new xbox the xbox only wins if it is playing a game that is installed to the hdd
06-28-2011, 09:07 PM #25
Originally posted by LuckoftheMoose View Post
Yea, maybe $100 in 3 years, plus the awesome deals you get, DLC before PS3 (Black Ops for example, new pack just released today actually), larger gaming library and better servers are definitely worth it.
When month was a dollar woo did I buy alot of live haha
06-28-2011, 10:07 PM #26
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
Moved to XBOX 360 Questions.
06-28-2011, 10:57 PM #27
i am 28 year old man. i have both consoles in front of me. both are on. the xbox is as quiet as my ps3. get your head out you ass and back on topic. stop flaming.

You're a 28 year old dumbf*ck.

WHEN PLAYING GAMES FROM THE DVD DRIVE, the 360 is LOUDER. Who cares if you have both consoles, I have 4 of them in one room and 360 is louder than a PS3 Slim, not to mention its noisy PSU.

There's too many dumb people like you on NGU, I already owned a NGU Reporter cos he thought he knew it all, if you wanna argue, be prepared to lose.....

Installing the game to the HDD is another thing and my post was about the 4GB 360 and you clearly can't install a 6GB COD on it.

The following 3 users groaned at Awayze for this awful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, BigBlackClocks, SiCKaZiTGeTz
06-28-2011, 11:55 PM #28
H!MOM
Banned
better online players than ps3 and there mostly skilled and when you get 360 get either halo reach or black ops :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo