08-22-2011, 09:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I played through and finished Fallout 3 and loved it, to the extent I installed a ton of mods and basically overhauled the game. Then, I played through New Vegas and enjoyed that thoroughly, albeit not as much as FO3.

Now I've played a few hours of Oblivion and I just can't get into it. It's just so boring to me... :confused:

Either I'm missing something or this just isn't for me, because I'm so bored :( Help? :bro:
08-22-2011, 03:46 PM #2
waltuO
N'wahs With Attitude
You enjoyed New Vegas but you can't get into Oblivion

wat

My advice to you is just keep playing. It's an amazing game and you don't want to miss out. If you haven't already go join the Dark Brotherhood, they're personally my favourite guild/missions.
Last edited by waltuO ; 08-22-2011 at 03:48 PM.

The following user thanked waltuO for this useful post:

Clutch Hunterr
08-22-2011, 04:49 PM #3
Originally posted by Clutch
Well, I played through and finished Fallout 3 and loved it, to the extent I installed a ton of mods and basically overhauled the game. Then, I played through New Vegas and enjoyed that thoroughly, albeit not as much as FO3.

Now I've played a few hours of Oblivion and I just can't get into it. It's just so boring to me... :confused:

Either I'm missing something or this just isn't for me, because I'm so bored :( Help? :bro:
oblivion is a very slow game and you said you liked new vegas which at times can be even slower there needs to be more npcs on the game when they release these and that would help the game it to me feels like there is no interaction to people in the game why i dont like oblivion

The following user thanked Alexis Rhodes for this useful post:

Clutch Hunterr
08-22-2011, 08:17 PM #4
secret121994
Gym leader
Originally posted by Clutch
Well, I played through and finished Fallout 3 and loved it, to the extent I installed a ton of mods and basically overhauled the game. Then, I played through New Vegas and enjoyed that thoroughly, albeit not as much as FO3.

Play though the dark brotherhood its an amazing quest line

to get in Kill someone human you should get a message in the corner of your screen. then sleep in a bed n this pervert will come up to you in your sleep n u will get in.

and what platform you on
Last edited by secret121994 ; 08-22-2011 at 08:39 PM.

The following user thanked secret121994 for this useful post:

Clutch Hunterr
08-23-2011, 07:46 AM #5
Originally posted by secret121994 View Post
Play though the dark brotherhood its an amazing quest line

to get in Kill someone human you should get a message in the corner of your screen. then sleep in a bed n this pervert will come up to you in your sleep n u will get in.

and what platform you on

Ahh OK thanks I'll try that Smile Oh and I'm on PC Dancing
08-24-2011, 05:17 AM #6
dkfallen
Little One
If you always have something in mind to do you don't get bored! Once you complete dark brotherhood go to shivering isle or join mages/fighters guild.
08-24-2011, 05:20 AM #7
Bizkick
Save Point
what ive found is that oblivion is alot slower paced then fallout and its harder to figure out what to do. Once you get into the main story it picks up. Smile

The following user thanked Bizkick for this useful post:

Clutch Hunterr
08-30-2011, 07:04 PM #8
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
Oh. My. God. Oblivion was the first game i loved, it was so fun. I just cant wait untill Skyrim.
08-31-2011, 08:31 PM #9
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
honestly you might want to try setting your stats so that light armor and heavy armor are major skills and then use the first mission of the warriors guild to train those skills up to 100 very quickly.

you might not want to do this but it helps you get a jump start because once you have leveled them both up (and it only takes like an hour) and then you raise your level all the way you should be at about level 15.

although Skyrim comes out 11.11.11 and that game is for everyone Winky Winky
09-08-2011, 03:33 PM #10
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Don't use the console! That ruins oblivion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo