02-01-2013, 11:53 PM #1
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all, I recently transitioned from PS3 to XBOX in terms of playing Call of Duty. The thought of waiting a whole month for the new maps (AGAIN) bothered me so much so I went out and bought a new 360, season pass and Black Ops 2. To some this would be deemed a silly and impatient decision and I would agree until I got it home and realised what I have been missing out on. Some things such as party chat, voice messages and SKY GO! I know they are not huge things but the simplicity works so well. Then I fired Black Ops 2 up.. WOW! Zombies looks AMAZING on the 360 and wait what is this.. 4 BAR CONNECTION!! This had me sold! So to cut this rather long story short, I am looking for friends to add on the Xbox who enjoy playing Call of Duty as I am for now :fa:

So feel free to add my gamertag: Mitchiinati
02-16-2013, 09:27 PM #11
redman98
Do a barrel roll!
Hello and how did you do that??
02-17-2013, 02:21 PM #12
Txrgetz
PS3 4.80 Rebug DEX ♥
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
Hello all, I recently transitioned from PS3 to XBOX in terms of playing Call of Duty. The thought of waiting a whole month for the new maps (AGAIN) bothered me so much so I went out and bought a new 360, season pass and Black Ops 2. To some this would be deemed a silly and impatient decision and I would agree until I got it home and realised what I have been missing out on. Some things such as party chat, voice messages and SKY GO! I know they are not huge things but the simplicity works so well. Then I fired Black Ops 2 up.. WOW! Zombies looks AMAZING on the 360 and wait what is this.. 4 BAR CONNECTION!! This had me sold! So to cut this rather long story short, I am looking for friends to add on the Xbox who enjoy playing Call of Duty as I am for now :fa:

So feel free to add my gamertag: Mitchiinati

Welcome to Xbox, feel free to add me Happy

GT; Txrgetz
02-18-2013, 05:12 AM #13
BongCommander
Bounty hunter
Ya xbox is alot better than PS3 except it isnt free.
But like most things you get what you pay for.
02-18-2013, 05:25 AM #14
Welcome to the Xbox force!
02-18-2013, 06:51 AM #15
qz08
Grunt
Welcome to the Xbox side.
02-18-2013, 12:29 PM #16
aby
Pokemon Trainer
Welcome to the 360 world
Feel free to add me
Gt-aby675