02-17-2016, 06:00 PM #1
dawoodk786
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to xbox.... what are the basics I need to know?

Thanks
02-17-2016, 06:08 PM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by dawoodk786 View Post
I'm new to xbox.... what are the basics I need to know?

Thanks

What exactly do you want to find out about the console, since that's quite a wide range question your asking. If you say for instance, how to launch a game, how to set up an account. Then I can help you further... Update your thread with the questions you have.
02-17-2016, 06:12 PM #3
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by Hand View Post
What exactly do you want to find out about the console, since that's quite a wide range question your asking. If you say for instance, how to launch a game, how to set up an account. Then I can help you further... Update your thread with the questions you have.

Oh I mean as in the options... things the PS4 doesn't have.
I'm only buying Xbox One for the backwards compatibility as Black Ops 1 will be playable soon on it Smile
02-17-2016, 06:15 PM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
I'm only buying Xbox One for the backwards compatibility as Black Ops 1 will be playable soon on it Smile

Not too much of a difference I believe. I'll link you to this YouTube video below so you can know the differences:

02-17-2016, 08:05 PM #5
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Not too much of a difference I believe. I'll link you to this YouTube video below so you can know the differences:

Ok thanks
02-19-2016, 11:41 PM #6
ok add me on xbox one prettygoeduck1
02-19-2016, 11:43 PM #7
Default Avatar
Remy

Are you saying we could play black ops 1 online? :| or only the campaign stare
02-19-2016, 11:47 PM #8
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by Remy View Post

I'm not sure but Microsoft said black ops 1 for Xbox360 will work soon on Xbox One. Hopefully they let us play online Smile
02-19-2016, 11:47 PM #9
Default Avatar
Remy
I'm not sure but Microsoft said black ops 1 for Xbox360 will work soon on Xbox One. Hopefully they let us play online Smile

I want an xbox now Sad Awesome>
02-19-2016, 11:50 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Remy View Post

All the backwards compatible games allow for online play (providing they had it in the first place), they run off the same servers used for XB360, so all the progress linked to your MS account will be the same when you use the game on XB ONE. I would assume the delay in some games would be due to modified content on the 360 that would be playable on the ONE (For instance my account for BO1 was modded by Sab) and it would be the same on the ONE

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo