05-24-2013, 07:09 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Earlier today, a tweet from the You must login or register to view this content. revealed the box art for Forza Motorsport 5, and a look at what the Xbox One boxes will look like, assuming that the image is accurate. Also, the tweet confirms reports that Forza 5 will in fact be available as a launch title for the new console, though a specific release date has not yet been revealed. Shortly after the first box art was revealed, the You must login or register to view this content. revealed its art as well, for both the Xbox One and the PS4.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Of course, Forza 5 is an Xbox One exclusive and is again under development by Turn 10 Studios. Microsoft’s E3 press conference is dated at Monday, June 10th at 9:30 a.m. PST.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

TreyarchTragedy
05-24-2013, 07:44 AM #2
So that on ign
05-24-2013, 12:29 PM #3
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Just look like a standard Blu-ray case for PS3 and well films, but Green!
05-24-2013, 12:38 PM #4
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Cases of games aren't really a big deal.
05-24-2013, 12:59 PM #5
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
These I like. Much more than the current 360 game cases.
05-24-2013, 01:04 PM #6
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
I posted this on the BF4 box art like three days ago stare Should have the thread renamed to "Forza Motorsport 5" box art stare
05-24-2013, 02:41 PM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
its still all new news, never mind. get the thread reported as a repost and have it removed, i was only trying to add alittle to this section to liven it up :/
05-24-2013, 03:44 PM #8
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
The thread is fine here.

So Lew, I see your posting alot of Xbox One news. Take it you're making the leap this generation? :happycry:

That said, I wonder how long the green plastic will last before it's switched to the clear plastic that Sony uses, with the reason "to save production costs"...:think:
05-24-2013, 04:06 PM #9
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by another user
That said, I wonder how long the green plastic will last before it's switched to the clear plastic that Sony uses, with the reason "to save production costs"...

i thought Sony was going with white for the PS4 now instead of the old clear PS3 cases? i do like the clear for them though. white is to Wii or Nintendo in general.
Last edited by socia ; 05-24-2013 at 04:09 PM.
05-24-2013, 04:28 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cryptic
The thread is fine here.

So Lew, I see your posting alot of Xbox One news. Take it you're making the leap this generation? :happycry:

That said, I wonder how long the green plastic will last before it's switched to the clear plastic that Sony uses, with the reason "to save production costs"...:think:

No Cryptic im not, i just thought id post some news as the ps4 sides gone abit quiet again xD my bro may get one so ill no down get a opinion on it after checking it out playing and using all its features Happy who knows it could win me over and get me purchasing one too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo