Post: Gamer with the Highest Gamerscore Receives Lifetime Membership to Xbox Live
11-25-2013, 10:24 AM #1
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

There are some people out there who have obsessive tendencies. Tendencies which you can attribute to perfectionism, ego and maybe even ADHD. Ray Cox IV is the Guinness World Record holder for the highest gamerscore in the world.

His gamertag, "Stallion83" currently holds 953,000 points and Ray is trying to hit the one million mark before the end of the year. Besides obsessively chasing each achievement in titles, he attributes a lot of his success on games that aren't sold in the U.S and mobile games that reward you with gamerscore. Microsoft invited Ray to the official Xbox One launch in New York and gave him the gem you see below.

It's an Xbox Live lifetime membership with his famed gamertag, Stallion83, engraved. It's apparently made out of 24 karat gold too. That's not all, Ray was also gifted the exclusive employee-only white Xbox One.

The following 7 users say thank you to RADDY1993 for this useful post:

Elk, TheMightyMoJo, Mr Grumpy, ResistTheSun, webzy,
11-25-2013, 02:55 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Wow that quite something for the company to do, kudos Smile
11-25-2013, 03:34 PM #3
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Sony cant do that lol, everyone with highest trophy level has hacked it :/

The following 3 users say thank you to Master0wn3r for this useful post:

James90, RADDY1993, rjive
11-25-2013, 06:04 PM #4
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Master0wn3r View Post
Sony cant do that lol, everyone with highest trophy level has hacked it :/

I can still recall the day when Sox won that trophy competition and made everyone butt hurt. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Mr Grumpy for this useful post:

Master0wn3r
11-25-2013, 07:37 PM #5
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Nice for him but you know he no life that shit LOL
11-25-2013, 09:16 PM #6
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by RADZ1973 View Post

There are some people out there who have obsessive tendencies. Tendencies which you can attribute to perfectionism, ego and maybe even ADHD. Ray Cox IV is the Guinness World Record holder for the highest gamerscore in the world.

His gamertag, "Stallion83" currently holds 953,000 points and Ray is trying to hit the one million mark before the end of the year. Besides obsessively chasing each achievement in titles, he attributes a lot of his success on games that aren't sold in the U.S and mobile games that reward you with gamerscore. Microsoft invited Ray to the official Xbox One launch in New York and gave him the gem you see below.

It's an Xbox Live lifetime membership with his famed gamertag, Stallion83, engraved. It's apparently made out of 24 karat gold too. That's not all, Ray was also gifted the exclusive employee-only white Xbox One.

Great achievement!
I done quite a lot of trophy hunting since the first day I got my Playstation. Sorta wanna go over to Xbox One to achievement hunt the shit outta it all legit.
11-25-2013, 11:17 PM #7
Jango
I love my kitteh
I'd sell that shit
12-02-2013, 12:42 PM #8
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
Wish Sony would do stuff like this, good move MS, but...where's mine?!
12-11-2013, 10:59 PM #9
Thats awesome!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo