03-13-2014, 07:19 PM #1
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wondering why this section is so empty and there's hardly any new posts / threads! Is it because the majority of NGU members don't have an Xbox One? Just curious.. I wish this section would be more alive >_>
03-13-2014, 07:28 PM #2
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tek View Post
Just wondering why this section is so empty and there's hardly any new posts / threads! Is it because the majority of NGU members don't have an Xbox One? Just curious.. I wish this section would be more alive >_>

I wish this section was a lot more active also but most members seem to swing toward PS.

The following user thanked Kieron for this useful post:

Stealth_Tek
03-13-2014, 07:49 PM #3
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Outsider
NGU is definitely more aimed towards PS, but it is sad how inactive these sections are. The only way to reverse this is by bringing in new Xbox gamers with exclusive Xbox content. Alas, until that day comes, we're stuck with an inactive section :(

im trying to bring content here but maybe if i was a mod i bring more Smile

The following user thanked skaterboy16 for this useful post:

Stealth_Tek
03-13-2014, 08:59 PM #4
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Make a difference and becoming a moderator will come naturally Smile

been trying too. i made the 1st gt thread here but no one used it...
03-13-2014, 09:03 PM #5
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I always thought of NGU to sway towards the Playstation consoles. It'd be cool if the XB1 section became active to even the site out. :p
03-13-2014, 10:45 PM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
If we keep sharing our content with social media and such, more users who are Xbox gamers would come to this site and also post content as well. The reason why the Xbox section is dead is we grew up mainly being a PS board, but we can also grow up being a Xbox forum too if we put out interesting content that other users would want to be part of.
03-14-2014, 04:19 AM #7
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
All what was said is very true. I do believe we should bring a ton more content into this section, so that way Xbox gamers join NGU, and it'll just spread and spread, slowly though most likely. We gotta start sharing our content to other sites (Youtube, N4G, IGN, etc).

But yeah we can do this guys, just make the Xbox One Section full of fresh new content! I don't like how empty this place feels, it makes me feel empty myself about Xbox One.. XD
03-16-2014, 08:35 PM #8
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Great Idea, I do think we should bring more xbox users to this site, but I feel that should of happened years ago.

The following user thanked CEO for this useful post:

Stealth_Tek
03-27-2014, 03:25 PM #9
The sad truth is that the Xbox One was significantly outsold by the PS4, therefore most places you go around the Internet will be lacking XB1 content, had the tides been reversed, even knowing this forum is filled with a lot of PS users, I think this forum would be the more active one.
03-27-2014, 07:29 PM #10
Groovy
Team Xbox
NGU is definitely more aimed towards PS, but it is sad how inactive these sections are. The only way to reverse this is by bringing in new Xbox gamers with exclusive Xbox content. Alas, until that day comes, we're stuck with an inactive section :(

People have tried to support the Microsoft Sections, the main problem is no matter what content is put out it will get buried by spam topics like
Originally posted by Random Noob 7
LOOKING 4 GHSOT'S LOBY!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo