05-16-2014, 03:59 PM #1
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Master Chief is getting back in the saddle, with Halo 5: Guardians set to be released next year.

The fifth instalment of the core Halo franchise, which is being developed by Halo 4-maker 343 Industries, is due out "in fall of 2015" (that's "autumn" for UK readers), and will be released on the Xbox One console.
"Halo 5: Guardians is a bigger effort than Halo 4," 343 Industries General Manager Bonnie Ross said in a statement. "That applies to the content and scope of the game, as well as the technology in what's now a brand-new and more powerful engine.

"Certainly there are some core elements carried over from prior games, but we've invested a huge effort in retooling our tech to take full advantage of the Xbox One's hardware and ecosystem to create worlds and experiences worthy of next-gen," Ross said.
Gaming's biggest rivalry

343 Industries did not say whether the game will only be available for Xbox One, or whether a version will also be released for the ageing Xbox 360.

Microsoft's Xbox One console is currently locked in a fierce battle with Sony's PlayStation 4. Microsoft will be hoping more information concerning a new Halo title will persuade gamers to splash out on the Xbox One -- or at least, not buy a PS4 just yet.
Estimates suggest the PS4 is currently winning the console race. Microsoft this week revealed a new, cheaper version of the console that will be sold without the Kinect motion-sensor accessory.
For now, there's no more info, except that we're likely to see more of Halo 5: Guardians at E3, a major videogame show that takes place in LA in June.
What do you want to see in a new Halo game? Let me know in the comments, and to learn more about how Halo become instrumental in Microsoft's console success, check out the video below.
05-16-2014, 04:10 PM #2
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Its all about "destiny" ps3 and ps4 Smile
05-16-2014, 04:16 PM #3
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Please source what you post dude seriously.
05-16-2014, 07:20 PM #4
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DirtySeX
Please source what you post dude seriously.

the app would not let add the url bro so chill. it will be added when i can do it
05-16-2014, 10:53 PM #5
Superdry▪
極度乾燥(しなさい
Originally posted by ALL View Post
Its all about "destiny" ps3 and ps4 Smile

Makes me laugh, Lets say that destiny was an exclusive for xbox one, This game would get so much shit driven at it on this form and PS users in general saying its a copy of Halo (Pretty much is). But anyway why you saying PS3, PS4? You're on the xbox discussion........ Explain
05-16-2014, 11:19 PM #6
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Superdry
Makes me laugh, Lets say that destiny was an exclusive for xbox one, This game would get so much shit driven at it on this form and PS users in general saying its a copy of Halo (Pretty much is). But anyway why you saying PS3, PS4? You're on the xbox discussion........ Explain

Tbh im looking forward to halo 5 Smile
05-17-2014, 01:34 AM #7
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I wonder how Halo 5 will be Gasp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo