02-26-2011, 07:39 AM #1
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm selling the following, Please Quote this if you are interested for faster reply.
All profits gained from this will go towards me getting Premium. Anything extra will either go towards the site, or go towards another member getting free premium.
------------------------------

50 Cents: 3 Youtube Subscriptions Toward 1 Account!
50 Cents: 500 Views Towards a Video
1 Dollar: 1.5k Views Toward A Video
1 Dollar: 1k Channel Views
10 Dollars: 5k Views on up to 3 videos or 20k views on one video. 5k Channel Views. 3 YT Subs.

PM me if you are interested. If you want the 10 dollar package, I require half before I start then the rest after I'm done.

(I'm using my own bots that I have created, fast and efficient.)
Last edited by Pichu ; 02-26-2011 at 07:45 AM.
02-26-2011, 12:12 PM #2
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
please PM for more details

channel:

You must login or register to view this content.
02-26-2011, 02:20 PM #3
godwisper
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Disabled View Post
I'm selling the following, Please Quote this if you are interested for faster reply.
All profits gained from this will go towards me getting Premium. Anything extra will either go towards the site, or go towards another member getting free premium.
------------------------------

50 Cents: 3 Youtube Subscriptions Toward 1 Account!
50 Cents: 500 Views Towards a Video
1 Dollar: 1.5k Views Toward A Video
1 Dollar: 1k Channel Views
10 Dollars: 5k Views on up to 3 videos or 20k views on one video. 5k Channel Views. 3 YT Subs.

PM me if you are interested. If you want the 10 dollar package, I require half before I start then the rest after I'm done.

(I'm using my own bots that I have created, fast and efficient.)

do you accept vbux?
02-26-2011, 06:11 PM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by godwisper View Post
do you accept vbux?

If you don't have PayPal, I guess I will. But if you do, all money that I make will be donated to the site. I want to get Premium first, then the rest that I earn through this will be, once again, donated.

So VBux only helps me, Money helps the site. Happy
02-26-2011, 06:18 PM #5
godwisper
Can’t trickshot me!
If you don't have PayPal, I guess I will. But if you do, all money that I make will be donated to the site. I want to get Premium first, then the rest that I earn through this will be, once again, donated.

So VBux only helps me, Money helps the site. Happy

dont have paypal dude... sorry :(
02-26-2011, 06:27 PM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by godwisper View Post
dont have paypal dude... sorry :(

Yea, I'll accept VBux, not too sure about the conversions though. I won't do the 10 dollar offer though, as that one takes a few hours.
02-26-2011, 07:55 PM #7
godwisper
Can’t trickshot me!
Yea, I'll accept VBux, not too sure about the conversions though. I won't do the 10 dollar offer though, as that one takes a few hours.

how much vbux for 1k video view and 2 subs?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo