06-10-2012, 04:23 AM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so as you can see we have a ngu official sub 4 sub but i sub to guys and i get nothing back so i was thinking to make a new so i will sub to every that posts there YouTube and if you could all sub to me that would be great.

So my channel is here You must login or register to view this content. please sub and il sub to you guys Smile
06-15-2012, 12:31 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by xX View Post
Ok so as you can see we have a ngu official sub 4 sub but i sub to guys and i get nothing back so i was thinking to make a new so i will sub to every that posts there YouTube and if you could all sub to me that would be great.

So my channel is here You must login or register to view this content. please sub and il sub to you guys Smile

I subbed Smile
my channel is in my sig
06-15-2012, 12:36 PM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I subbed Smile
my channel is in my sig
ok thanks and when you quoted i was like oh god thread closed lol i sub you back Smile
06-15-2012, 12:45 PM #4
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Ok so as you can see we have a ngu official sub 4 sub but i sub to guys and i get nothing back so i was thinking to make a new so i will sub to every that posts there YouTube and if you could all sub to me that would be great.

Few things Aiden...
1. i am not here to troll or anything im trying to help you out, this method will gain you subs Smile
2. Sub4sub doesn't actually give you an audience.. i did it and i have 7000subs on an old channel, didn't help it. nobody watched my vids
3. my new channel that i have been spreading around has 111 subs currently and gets about 60views per video in the first 2 days with on average 10likes
4. here is a great site if you like sub4sub You must login or register to view this content.
5. Here is my channel if you would like to see my legit video views and subs etc Smile You must login or register to view this content. -no s4s

if you need help on subxcess i will help you out Smile it can gain you alot of subs really fast like 50 a day or more for no reason.. only downside is that sub4sub means your subs aren't very likely to watch your videos & you will pick up trolls :/
Hope this helps :y: Smile ^^
06-15-2012, 12:52 PM #5
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
Few things Aiden...
1. i am not here to troll or anything im trying to help you out, this method will gain you subs Smile
2. Sub4sub doesn't actually give you an audience.. i did it and i have 7000subs on an old channel, didn't help it. nobody watched my vids
3. my new channel that i have been spreading around has 111 subs currently and gets about 60views per video in the first 2 days with on average 10likes
4. here is a great site if you like sub4sub You must login or register to view this content.
5. Here is my channel if you would like to see my legit video views and subs etc Smile You must login or register to view this content. -no s4s

if you need help on subxcess i will help you out Smile it can gain you alot of subs really fast like 50 a day or more for no reason.. only downside is that sub4sub means your subs aren't very likely to watch your videos & you will pick up trolls :/
Hope this helps :y: Smile ^^
thanks man btw did you sub if so il sub u bk Smile
06-15-2012, 12:57 PM #6
WASTEDFREEDOM
thanks man btw did you sub if so il sub u bk Smile

sorry bro don't do it. from experience i know it doesn't work. so i don't do it Smile i am subbed to 27 people which are youtubers i regularly watch, want some tips on getting videos out there legit? il help..
06-15-2012, 01:04 PM #7
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
sorry bro don't do it. from experience i know it doesn't work. so i don't do it Smile i am subbed to 27 people which are youtubers i regularly watch, want some tips on getting videos out there legit? il help..
im not not going to do it ether and ok Smile
06-15-2012, 01:11 PM #8
WASTEDFREEDOM
im not not going to do it ether and ok Smile

want some tips .. add me on skype : zWASTED_FREEDOMz Smile
06-15-2012, 01:14 PM #9
Crave.
Banned

I subbed Awesome face You must login or register to view this content.
06-15-2012, 01:33 PM #10
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by PikaDzn View Post
I subbed Awesome face You must login or register to view this content.
ok thanks i subbed to you as well Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo