10-23-2012, 08:21 PM #1
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking to buy views. Not really set on the kind. I know for a fact that Enchaned Views is dead. I been waiting for weeks for views from them. So...don't need that from anyone.

I'm thinking maybe mobile views? I would like to buy views "everyday".

I will be paying with vBux. Please PM a price PER 1K views. And again I want to keep doing this daily for while if possible.

Don't pm me if you are wanting insane prices...example...I will not pay 1 million vbux for 10k views. I know how easy 10k views (mobile) are to get. I literally just don't have the time to do it.

When you PM me. Have a Price. Don't ask me for price per 1K. You have to start the negotiations. :y:

Thanks for reading guys!
Last edited by AlabamaHit ; 10-23-2012 at 10:00 PM.
10-24-2012, 07:04 PM #2
.LiON
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
I'm looking to buy views. Not really set on the kind. I know for a fact that Enchaned Views is dead. I been waiting for weeks for views from them. So...don't need that from anyone.

I'm thinking maybe mobile views? I would like to buy views "everyday".

I will be paying with vBux. Please PM a price PER 1K views. And again I want to keep doing this daily for while if possible.

Don't pm me if you are wanting insane prices...example...I will not pay 1 million vbux for 10k views. I know how easy 10k views (mobile) are to get. I literally just don't have the time to do it.

When you PM me. Have a Price. Don't ask me for price per 1K. You have to start the negotiations.

Thanks for reading guys!

Yo dude i sell mobile Views.
YouTube is has A LOT of bugs in the last time with counting the views. But normally it should work
tell me price I would say 15000 Views for 10 PSC ?! tell if it is to mouch we can handle this Smile
Sorry if my grammar is not correct the hole time because im from Germany Winky Winky
10-24-2012, 07:40 PM #3
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Originally posted by .LiON View Post
Yo dude i sell mobile Views.
YouTube is has A LOT of bugs in the last time with counting the views. But normally it should work
tell me price I would say 15000 Views for 10 PSC ?! tell if it is to mouch we can handle this Smile
Sorry if my grammar is not correct the hole time because im from Germany Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

I do want them. but I only can pay with vBux bro.
10-24-2012, 08:01 PM #4
.LiON
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I do want them. but I only can pay with vBux bro.

hmm.How much vBux would u pay? And what can i do with vBux?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo