Post: [Verified] Method to get more than 2000 Youtube Subscribers in a Day (with Proof)
04-12-2013, 12:08 AM #1
Alexon
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today I am gonna make offer for you that is confirmed by me to get more than 2000 subscribers in a day

proof :

You must login or register to view this content.

on 2013-04-03 I got 2,169 subscribers with my method Smile

all the subs are coming from real human 100% .. and it is completely safe

price :
30 $ only

payment :

Paypal only and should be send as " Gift "

when you complete the payment, you will recieve my secret method in a file that contains steps and tools with everything explained.
Last edited by Alexon ; 04-13-2013 at 12:30 PM.
04-16-2013, 09:08 AM #20
Alexon
Banned
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
I'm a very trustworthy member who has been on the forum over 2 years,and would love to verify your method,so if you want to send me a vouch copy that would be great.

it is already verfied by NGU Moderator gus248Cool Man (aka Tustin)
04-18-2013, 01:37 AM #21
zMad-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 911 View Post
it is already verfied by NGU Moderator gus248Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Guess We can Call it LEGIT. People we're just nagging you because you didn't show proof of your channel,if you post this somewhere else try to give more proof of it so you won't get crap on you. I Agree With gus thats abit OPed just for a 2k Subs.. When you can get a free Sub bot for free With no virus or just going to a site the works.
04-18-2013, 05:38 PM #22
Alexon
Banned
Originally posted by zMad
Guess We can Call it LEGIT. People we're just nagging you because you didn't show proof of your channel,if you post this somewhere else try to give more proof of it so you won't get crap on you. I Agree With gus thats abit OPed just for a 2k Subs.. When you can get a free Sub bot for free With no virus or just going to a site the works.

well, I don't blame them because I am new member here also, my method will get more than 2000 subs in a day .. maybe they don't belive that until they try it lol .. the method is very easy and I arrange all the required tools and apps to use it .. if I give a copy to normal member .. maybe he will leech it for everyone .. but I gave it to moderator because he is trusted and will not leech my method.

sorry for my bad english
04-20-2013, 11:07 AM #23
Wondoh
Former Staff
Anyone else still betting it isn't his channel in the picture?
04-24-2013, 10:31 PM #24
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
You must login or register to view this content.

not hard to post showing that many. Why not prove that is your channel?!

If you really have a channel like that. You should be happy to spread the link. That is why I and everyone else calls BS.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo