04-09-2011, 04:19 PM #1
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I have decided to finally sell my youtube account I have been using for a long time. It's got 8,150+ subscribers, 54 uploads, 44,000+ channel views, 2,474,200+ video views, and 500 friends. Most of you already know it's my channel but if you want proof, here: You must login or register to view this content.

If you would like to buy it, reply here on how much USD you're offering.

-Chaldo
04-09-2011, 10:45 PM #20
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
There is no way it is legit.

54 uploads

2,474,283 Views.

NO ONE is that stupid to believe that.

I'm not interested in this at all, and really just sick of people that bought and cheated on youtube try to sell it as legit.

First account banned huh? Wonder why. Don't even repsond cause we know you will lie. You where caught cheating like you are now I'm sure.

But seriously, if you bought subs, just say so. Someone will still buy it anyway.

Dude be careful he might try and argue. LMAO he thinks there legit and active.
04-10-2011, 12:38 AM #21
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Dude be careful he might try and argue. LMAO he thinks there legit and active.

Alright, how about asking Outsider since we have been together when his youtube was up. He knows im legit and you know he won't lie :bro: btw, I deleted all my voice commentary's and thats why I have 54 uploads. Is it not possible for someone to be in the thousands these days? =/ If I wanted to buy subscribers, I would sure as hell buy a ton more than 8,000 Winky Winky <3 you guys.

-ChaldoWinky Winky
04-10-2011, 12:47 AM #22
GeNeTiXz-
Bounty hunter
Chaldo is legit. he had got banned because activison copyright when WaW was out. all he did was glitches he is LEGIT. btw ill offer $70 bro
04-10-2011, 01:00 AM #23
Chaldo's legit.
He used to be a glitcher back in the day...
Genetix isn't lying.
As for the subs I don't know but I'll vouch for his glitcherness.

Please don't make accusations with out proof to back up what you say though.
Thank you and have a nice day yall.
04-10-2011, 01:09 AM #24
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Chaldo13 View Post
Alright, how about asking Outsider since we have been together when his youtube was up. He knows im legit and you know he won't lie :bro: btw, I deleted all my voice commentary's and thats why I have 54 uploads. Is it not possible for someone to be in the thousands these days? =/ If I wanted to buy subscribers, I would sure as hell buy a ton more than 8,000 Winky Winky <3 you guys.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

I never said you werent legit dumbass. I said your subscribers are not active. Meaning there either bought or dont use those accounts anymore.... I no where said you were not legit. I no where said your subs are all or any of them bought. I just said there is a possibility from the first page of subs most are over 1month last logged in...

/end of argument
04-10-2011, 01:14 AM #25
Default Avatar
bman53
no, he is legit
04-10-2011, 02:25 AM #26
I Like Turtles
Who’s Jim Erased?
Chaldo has worked hard to get this channel going by recording glitches, it's not easy to start a youtube channel like this. .
Just because he has 8k subs doesn't mean they are fake, botted or whatever so it';s abit harsh to make allegations like that :l
04-10-2011, 03:07 AM #27
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Chaldo13 View Post
Hey guys, I have decided to finally sell my youtube account I have been using for a long time. It's got 8,150+ subscribers, 54 uploads, 44,000+ channel views, 2,474,200+ video views, and 500 friends. Most of you already know it's my channel but if you want proof, here: You must login or register to view this content.

If you would like to buy it, reply here on how much USD you're offering.

-Chaldo

Do you have xbl or psn i can buy you psn card?
04-10-2011, 04:22 AM #28
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Frozen
Do you have xbl or psn i can buy you psn card?

Nah I don't take psn cards sorry.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo