05-19-2011, 10:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright well I'm going to be selling my ps3 soon, so I thought why not sell as many of my psn accounts as possible. Well here they are. No DLC on any of them.
1.) GetCoded-10th on cod4 ,9th 70. Offer right now 400k vbux
2.) Plasmadic- 10th 55, 9th 70. 250k vbux is offer right now.
3.) OGx9-Blank XBOX-200k vbux right now.
OGx9 youtube account 34 legit subs. 100k vbux buy it now.
Plasmadic youtube account 30k vbux buy it now.
Buy them all for 600k vbux.
Vbux only. All pretty good gamer names.
Last edited by Gambler.... ; 05-23-2011 at 01:05 AM.
05-19-2011, 10:48 PM #2
Originally posted by Gambler View Post

3.) OGx9- 10th on Code, 9th 70.

Wasn't that sold somewhere else?

You must login or register to view this content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Or was it traded back? I mean, if you are going to sell an account somewhere, and resell it here, what is to stop you from selling it here, and taking it back and selling it elsewhere?
05-19-2011, 10:50 PM #3
Originally posted by 10ThousandFists View Post
Wasn't that sold somewhere else?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Or was it traded back? I mean, if you are going to sell an account somewhere, and resell it here, what is to stop you from selling it here, and taking it back and selling it elsewhere?

It was never offically sold anywhere. I was going to sell it to Derek for premium on his site.
05-19-2011, 10:52 PM #4
Those are images from what you said. The first one on the 23rd, then the bottom one a day later. Why would you say "Sold, close", if it wasn't sold? Just wondering....seems shady to me. Would be better if you could have some type of validation by Derek to let us know so we don't purchase something that is rightfully his.
05-19-2011, 10:53 PM #5
Those are images from what you said. The first one on the 23rd, then the bottom one a day later. Why would you say "Sold, close", if it wasn't sold? Just wondering....seems shady to me. Would be better if you could have some type of validation by Derek to let us know so we don't purchase something that is rightfully his.

He doesn't own the account. I have made a large deal with you before, I am a trusted seller.
05-19-2011, 10:55 PM #6
That is why I am asking. It says sold in that other thread. By you, not anyone else. Now you are saying it wasn't. Just sorting it out, I may be interested was all.
05-19-2011, 10:57 PM #7
That is why I am asking. It says sold in that other thread. By you, not anyone else. Now you are saying it wasn't. Just sorting it out, I may be interested was all.

No it was technically sold, but I'm not premium now am I? I own it, simple as that.
05-20-2011, 09:03 PM #8
Still for sale. Prices is aren't outrageous either.

The following user thanked Gambler.... for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO.
05-20-2011, 09:09 PM #9
xXDymationXx
Junior Ranger
You've got 1k posts, and 85 rep and you want us to believe you're a trusted seller?
05-20-2011, 09:10 PM #10
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by xXDymationXx View Post
You've got 1k posts, and 85 rep and you want us to believe you're a trusted seller?

He's a friend of mine and got his rep reset for a bullshit reason, I can vouch for his legitimacy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo