07-11-2011, 07:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am selling one of my stealth paypal accounts. It is tripple verified, it has one credit card and two banks. These are VCC and VBA. Offer anything. This will not get limited
Last edited by PENNSTATE ; 07-11-2011 at 07:27 PM.
07-11-2011, 11:30 PM #29
cod2104
Gym leader
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Why don't you just go to your bank and get a bank account and debit card. Saved your 300$....

Cuz this is a stealth account. Havent got enough information to do that ?
Last edited by cod2104 ; 07-11-2011 at 11:33 PM.
07-11-2011, 11:37 PM #30
Why don't you just go to your bank and get a bank account and debit card. Saved your 300$....

I got it for free, because I am a mod on a ebay/paypal forum and we get to sample accounts before they can sell them.
07-11-2011, 11:40 PM #31
cod2104
Gym leader
Originally posted by PENNSTATE View Post
I got it for free, because I am a mod on a ebay/paypal forum and we get to sample accounts before they can sell them.

Please make sure, cannot be limited... And you are the real mod on ebay/paypal... If it's limited, you must help me to unlitmited it? Ok? $50 PSN code card is waitting for you.
07-11-2011, 11:50 PM #32
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by cod2104 View Post
Cuz this is a stealth account. Havent got enough information to do that ?

:clap:
You don't know what your talking about. /facepalm its stealth because there legit banks and CC's. Not using the exploits that limit in a day....

I ment why don't people just do it instead of spending the 300$ on the accounts. Also link me to the site?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Please make sure, cannot be limited... And you are the real mod on ebay/paypal... If it's limited, you must help me to unlitmited it? Ok? $50 PSN code card is waitting for you.

/facepalm at this too. Hes a mod on a forum that is based around paypal/ebay. Hes not actually an ebay mod...
07-11-2011, 11:51 PM #33
cod2104
Gym leader
:clap:
You don't know what your talking about. /facepalm its stealth because there legit banks and CC's. Not using the exploits that limit in a day....

I ment why don't people just do it instead of spending the 300$ on the accounts. Also link me to the site?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

/facepalm at this too. Hes a mod on a forum that is based around paypal/ebay. Hes not actually an ebay mod...

Thx... !!! Actually, I'm not good in English.
Smile thank for your advise
07-11-2011, 11:53 PM #34
Fail
I Break The Rules.

My advise wasn't towards this account. It was towards the 300$ one.
07-12-2011, 12:01 AM #35

We can trade tomorrow, I dont feel like getting on my ps3 atm very busy. And yea I dont work for paypal I am a mod a ebay/paypal forum.
07-12-2011, 12:04 AM #36
cod2104
Gym leader
We can trade tomorrow, I dont feel like getting on my ps3 atm very busy. And yea I dont work for paypal I am a mod a ebay/paypal forum.

OH.... !!! That means you say alive. And what's happened if the paypal is limited? If you dont make this problem clearly, I wouldn't buy it
07-12-2011, 01:08 AM #37
OH.... !!! That means you say alive. And what's happened if the paypal is limited? If you dont make this problem clearly, I wouldn't buy it

I say a what?? The paypal has a real bank and Credit card if it gets limited it because you did something wrong not because of me. Its fully verified.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo