09-18-2011, 04:29 PM #1
Mvp
HateFull
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ive been in many clans that ppl wud love to make fanboy names to :

a few examples are :

XGeN_MvP
eXiLe_MVP
xSnMx_MvP
Skyz_MVP (Sold)
ResistantX_MvP

etc
basically im letting u fanboy me by buying my account , i have other clans ive been in, on my clan history on my youtube channel

Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
I've known iMVP since Mw2 came out. He's legit bro. He doesn't pretend to join clans he's not in. :lol:

Also , to any kids that are gunna say @#!*% like im a fanboy. how bout u go fukn ask the leaders of each clan whether i was in or not.
I was in the eXiLe Hall of fame when precision ended it. and now its back.
To whoever that hater is. get at me, holy @#!*% .
Last edited by Mvp ; 09-19-2011 at 03:28 AM.

The following user thanked Mvp for this useful post:

A Goony Goblin

The following 18 users groaned at Mvp for this awful post:

-Lazy-, 4G, AlabamaHit, Alpha's Hoe, Booshykins, Cartoon Head, Ehhx, Forgive, IcyDose, IDunc, Mr__Shalemari, Nummpty, Pimp, Sasuke Uchiha, sciz0r, Wartortle
09-19-2011, 01:40 AM #11
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
I call fanboy
09-19-2011, 03:20 AM #12
Mvp
HateFull
Originally posted by Alex View Post
true, you didn't have any youtube videos? assuming you had to of, since you were in skyz, exile, resistantx, and xgen :O
otherwise, good luck :y:

oooh i have youtube videos , check my channel , and to prove that i am , u can check the blackopsrankingsna for comptitive rankings for blackops and they have me ranked #3 variable zoom . even though im #1 but w.e which obv shows id be in those clans, also the channel has 7k subs i believe.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by deathpwnag3 View Post
eXile hacks. Skyz is good. RX uses radar.

How much for xGen one

offer? ,
skyz was sold a while bak sorry, some1 really wanted it, and idk about Rx i didnt use radar. and yeah

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by 4G View Post
no LioN or XRS?

huh............?
09-19-2011, 03:26 AM #13
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alex View Post
No offense, but could you provide some proof that you were in these clans?
otherwise, they're pretty much fanboy accounts

I've known iMVP since Mw2 came out. He's legit bro. He doesn't pretend to join clans he's not in. :lol:

The following 2 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

Classy., Mvp
09-19-2011, 03:29 AM #14
Mvp
HateFull
Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post

thanks you.. aha
09-19-2011, 04:27 AM #15
Originally posted by iMVP View Post
ive been in many clans that ppl wud love to make fanboy names to :

a few examples are :

XGeN_MvP
eXiLe_MVP
xSnMx_MvP
Skyz_MVP (Sold)
ResistantX_MvP

etc
basically im letting u fanboy me by buying my account , i have other clans ive been in, on my clan history on my youtube channel

Also , to any kids that are gunna say @#!*% like im a fanboy. how bout u go fukn ask the leaders of each clan whether i was in or not.
I was in the eXiLe Hall of fame when precision ended it. and now its back.
To whoever that hater is. get at me, holy @#!*% .

Ohh you were BO eXiLe. Im thinking about getting the eXiLe one. Ima ask Pre if you were in the clan though. If he says yes i'll take it forsure, if he says no i'll think about it. For the XGeN, were you the XGeN for XGeNPS3 or XGeNTerritory?

Are you selling your Ab account?
09-19-2011, 12:20 PM #16
4G
Banned
Originally posted by iMVP View Post
oooh i have youtube videos , check my channel , and to prove that i am , u can check the blackopsrankingsna for comptitive rankings for blackops and they have me ranked #3 variable zoom . even though im #1 but w.e which obv shows id be in those clans, also the channel has 7k subs i believe.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

offer? ,
skyz was sold a while bak sorry, some1 really wanted it, and idk about Rx i didnt use radar. and yeah

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

huh............?

i tried to google you
09-19-2011, 12:40 PM #17
Soldier.
The Legend
You're famous? Can I suck your dick please?

The following user groaned Soldier. for this awful post:

AyeeLG
09-19-2011, 07:41 PM #18
Mvp
HateFull
i was in both thexgenera and i led xgenps3 with mala but it kind of failed the second time. so basically thexgenera one was when we were #1 with destroyer, prefiire etc. and my ab if i can find the password, also u can easily ask kazzy hes still on cod4 team, he was leader for bo and i was co leader.
09-19-2011, 08:13 PM #19
Lol Iv not heard of any of them. :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo