02-26-2012, 06:45 PM #1
xRaW
xI2aW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PSN ISad Awesome XxCOD5DEVILLxX

Region: USA

PS+:NO

PS+ DURATION: N/A

Money in wallet:yes 60$

Stats on online games: NONE FRESH ACCOUNT

PSN Purchases: None

Gameshare Slots Available: All Five after i deactivate to sell

Can Gameshare slots be erased: Yes

Secret Answer/DOB:Not Available

Price: You Choose your price

Type of payment Accepted: Paypal Only (NO VBUX I REPEAT NO VBUX)

Negotiable:Yes

Account has been resold before: NO

Proof: Proof will be after i have got on ps3 to take picture bare with me thanks

Additional Information vvv [/u]

Well i want to sell my psn account that has 60 USD on it. I am selling this as i do not really require anything from the store and just want to get rid.

I will take paypal only no vBux or exchanges for this account. I would like to start the bidding of a highish/reasonable price of 15$, this is because theres 60$ on the account and a bargain of games available on store is quite good. Please note if i do not reach the price i seem reasonable i may not accept the highest offer until more and more offers are available. And rememeber keep in tune on this thread for pictures.

There is currently no screenshot or picture showing it has the 60 dollars in the account because i dont have no time at the moment but keep looking and it will eventually be on the thread. Sorry for not taking a picture but you should believe me anyway :p

The name of this account is XxCOD5DEVILLxX (some people may not like it lol) but you may just want the downloads on the account.

I do not provide the Date Of Birth and the Security answer because i completely forgot what i put on it. I can 100% swear that this is my accont and that i made it completely. So no worry about getting scamed as once you get the account and paid its yours.
02-26-2012, 06:50 PM #2
16$........!
02-26-2012, 06:53 PM #3
Haha I misread the title and thought it said $600. I was like WTF!!??? :p
02-26-2012, 07:00 PM #4
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Haha I misread the title and thought it said $600. I was like WTF!!??? :p

hahaha i wish. How much would u have offered if that was real lolol

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by BosnianBeast1 View Post
16$........!

ill like to see more offers. It could easily reach more than that. But it all depends if people want it or not :p. I could include some other stuff to bump the price but i dont feel like sharing the games i have on my main account and i dont even think it has a space left anyway :p
02-26-2012, 07:11 PM #5
I could bid more but name trash 25$
02-26-2012, 07:17 PM #6
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by BosnianBeast1 View Post
I could bid more but name trash 25$

yeah i know because the account wasnt originally suppose to be sold was for a guy but he never wanted it so i used it for a psn money account

//Edit

25$ is much closer to what i would like. If i get no higher bids you are certainly one i will consider.
02-26-2012, 07:22 PM #7
My bid is out there. Til I still hv money.
02-26-2012, 07:37 PM #8
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
I will offer $26 USD via paypal
02-26-2012, 07:46 PM #9
26.20 bid
02-26-2012, 08:29 PM #10
Meeky
Dark Knight
GT5 plat trophy.

The following 3 users groaned at Meeky for this awful post:

Fuskiee, IDontbreak, Solo.