05-23-2013, 07:30 PM #1
Haru
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I'm in the need for a American PSN account im been told that the game cousin and I want to play is not region compatible so this is what i need

1. A good name almost anything like the name of a Flower, A word or something about fighting games Ex: slayer /but nothing to do with shooting games and such i do not play those games.

2.Only Letters in the PSN ID it does not matter how long the ID is just Not this ---> Not Happy or Sad_-6161 is hard to remember and i don't like it.

3. Must not create Email of the account meaning if you are creating the account for Email add something random with some number so i can create the Email my self.

4. American Region

5. Payment PSN Card JP or US

And sorry for My Bad English

[/LEFT]
05-24-2013, 05:10 AM #20
Haru
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
I have ConsoleSystem. Its a Irish account tho.

sorry but i need american account so im allow play in american server
05-24-2013, 09:16 AM #21
iMarlton
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Haru View Post

I'm in the need for a American PSN account im been told that the game cousin and I want to play is not region compatible so this is what i need

1. A good name almost anything like the name of a Flower, A word or something about fighting games Ex: slayer /but nothing to do with shooting games and such i do not play those games.

2.Only Letters in the PSN ID it does not matter how long the ID is just Not this ---> Not Happy or Sad_-6161 is hard to remember and i don't like it.

3. Must not create Email of the account meaning if you are creating the account for Email add something random with some number so i can create the Email my self.

4. American Region

[/LEFT]

i have an account called AnimePoppy
05-24-2013, 03:18 PM #22
Meeky
Dark Knight
sorry but i need american account so im allow play in american server

All the severs are the same i Play with us people everyday.
05-24-2013, 03:45 PM #23
Haru
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iMarlton View Post
i have an account called AnimePoppy

nope but thanks for the offer Smile
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
All the severs are the same i Play with us people everyday.

not on every game server (im not playing call of duty) and i know BF3 let you choose region server which is great
05-24-2013, 07:45 PM #24
iMarlton
Bounty hunter

4. American Region

[/LEFT]

AbideToSurvive
05-24-2013, 08:01 PM #25
SourceFed
Little One
sorry but nope

How About Skible?
05-24-2013, 08:15 PM #26
Haru
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iMarlton View Post
AbideToSurvive

is pretty good :mmm: but i would like to wait a little longer to see if anybody has something better
Originally posted by SourceFed View Post
How About Skible?

huh? nope sorry
05-24-2013, 10:37 PM #27
iMarlton
Bounty hunter

4. American Region

[/LEFT]

what do you like?
01-18-2014, 06:32 AM #28
RTK
Banned

4. American Region

[/LEFT]

Recurred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo