10-22-2014, 02:55 AM #1
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need a PSN account with any ps4 games on it. Depending on the games, I'll pay like $30. Other games, depends which! Any ps4 games are good. I don't need Destiny tho, I have it. Quote me with what you got and a price!
Last edited by SpiderBish ; 10-22-2014 at 02:05 PM.
10-22-2014, 03:40 AM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by RajModzz View Post
I need a PSN account with any ps4 games on it. If it's Advanced Warfare preorder I'll pay like $30. Other games, depends which! Any ps4 games are good. I don't need Destiny tho, I have it. Quote me with what you got and a price!

Advance warfare , got it , what region?
10-22-2014, 03:45 AM #3
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
Originally posted by PSN

You have it? And I'm US.
10-22-2014, 03:48 AM #4
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
Originally posted by PSN

If you have it, is it alone on the account? And do I keep the account? I DONT want to gameshare. I want to be able to change the password of it if needed. And I can pay $30 if you want. Is there any other games on the account tho?
10-22-2014, 04:39 AM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
If you have it, is it alone on the account? And do I keep the account? I DONT want to gameshare. I want to be able to change the password of it if needed. And I can pay $30 if you want. Is there any other games on the account tho?

I won't let you keep my account , there is some extra stuff
10-22-2014, 12:04 PM #6
I need a PSN account with any ps4 games on it. If it's Advanced Warfare preorder I'll pay like $30. Other games, depends which! Any ps4 games are good. I don't need Destiny tho, I have it. Quote me with what you got and a price!

Check out my thread I'm selling PSN acc with 400$+ value!
10-22-2014, 01:28 PM #7
Dropkick
Little One

Hey dude careful when you buy an account or share something ... always double check Winky Winky

The following user thanked Dropkick for this useful post:

SpiderBish
10-22-2014, 01:42 PM #8
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
Originally posted by EliteDestiny View Post
Check out my thread I'm selling PSN acc with 400$+ value!

Bro you got no rep....
10-22-2014, 01:43 PM #9
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
Originally posted by PSN
I won't let you keep my account , there is some extra stuff

Ok but then I wouldn't pay $30 if it's gonna say yours. I'd say like $20
10-22-2014, 02:06 PM #10
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
Changed OP to fit more people Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.