02-14-2016, 08:25 PM #1
Zirconiumirish
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Zirconiumirish ; 02-17-2016 at 08:27 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Zirconiumirish for this useful post:

DecoderX, IRAQ, Klots, psn_4eva, TwilightxSaga
03-13-2016, 11:46 AM #47
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by SiggiJG View Post
Takes long time to reply. Does NOT respond within minutes, like his advert says. Gave me region locked games for wrong region, supposed to solve that problem 3 days ago, still waiting for my damn games.

Gave me a game for xbox one only worked a week before it asked me for pass and its been over 24hrs and hasnt replied or helped me yet, ill be opening a dispute on paypal and hoping he refunds me as his services are unreliable at least for xbox one
03-13-2016, 11:49 AM #48
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by john187doe View Post
just leaving my feedback was gonna purchase an account but changed my mind cause he couldn't provide me proof of account before i buy and i felt he kept stalling saying he was "busy" when it only take seconds to screenshot. and these are cracked accounts when i first wrote him he lied and said games will last forever then admitted its a slight chance it can be deactivated after 6 months when he realized i knew about cracked accounts and he don't provide replacements if game is deactivated after 6 months so just a heads up to people.

Yeah he told me it will last forever and it only lasted nearly a week and now i cant log in to the account he wont help me nor has responded in over 24hrs
03-14-2016, 07:22 PM #49
Bo2 dlc?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo