11-19-2014, 12:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Greetings,

I finally downloaded AW and got it to work (thanks to all who helped me) but on the first campaign mission where you have to follow the guy, Cormack, he just stays at the camp. His actual player model will fidget and move but he will stay stuck in that one place. I have tried basically everything to fix this, but he won't move. Even if I advance further into the map still nothing, it will just showup with the little yellow arrow pointing to his player model wayyyyy back the map.
I'm using a PS3 with MultiMAN and the game settings checked:
External
External Game
BD Mirror

Obviously I have it on an external hard drive I was thinking there was probably a file missing or something. Don't know if it affects other players or just him.

Thanks for helping me out.
~MysticMC4TW

EDIT: Forgot to add, yes I have tried re-downloading/re-ripping.
Last edited by MysticMC4TW ; 11-19-2014 at 01:07 AM. Reason: why dafaq do u wanna know?
11-19-2014, 01:20 AM #2
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by MysticMC4TW View Post
Greetings,

I finally downloaded AW and got it to work (thanks to all who helped me) but on the first campaign mission where you have to follow the guy, Cormack, he just stays at the camp. His actual player model will fidget and move but he will stay stuck in that one place. I have tried basically everything to fix this, but he won't move. Even if I advance further into the map still nothing, it will just showup with the little yellow arrow pointing to his player model wayyyyy back the map.
I'm using a PS3 with MultiMAN and the game settings checked:
External
External Game
BD Mirror

Obviously I have it on an external hard drive I was thinking there was probably a file missing or something. Don't know if it affects other players or just him.

Thanks for helping me out.
~MysticMC4TW

EDIT: Forgot to add, yes I have tried re-downloading/re-ripping.
I had the same issue but I had already completed the mission and just going back for trophies. What I did was go ahead and rush through the mission without him because you don't need him. Eventually you will get to a spot where you go through a cut scene and he spawns next to you and you can finish the mission.

The following user thanked xRJC for this useful post:

MysticMC4TW
11-19-2014, 01:24 AM #3
Originally posted by xRJC View Post
I had the same issue but I had already completed the mission and just going back for trophies. What I did was go ahead and rush through the mission without him because you don't need him. Eventually you will get to a spot where you go through a cut scene and he spawns next to you and you can finish the mission.

Ok wow, thanks for the fast reply, but I got two questions if ya don't mind?
1) Does he start moving after the cutscene?
2) Will he show up later in the game?
Thx.
11-20-2014, 12:38 AM #4
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by MysticMC4TW View Post
Ok wow, thanks for the fast reply, but I got two questions if ya don't mind?
1) Does he start moving after the cutscene?
2) Will he show up later in the game?
Thx.
It's been a while since I played the mission but are you talking about when you walk up to the camp set up in the middle of the street? They talk and then you move on? For me Cormack got stuck walking through the rubble right after the camp set-up and I just pushed on without him. Eventually you will come to a gate that is shut and you have to press O or something to move on and he shows up right there with you.
11-20-2014, 01:31 AM #5
Originally posted by xRJC View Post
It's been a while since I played the mission but are you talking about when you walk up to the camp set up in the middle of the street? They talk and then you move on? For me Cormack got stuck walking through the rubble right after the camp set-up and I just pushed on without him. Eventually you will come to a gate that is shut and you have to press O or something to move on and he shows up right there with you.

Yeah it's the very first mission for aw. ATM seeing if he will fix after the gate. (i just love smart grenades)
Edit: Works, thanks for the help I was worrying I had to buy a new disc.
Last edited by MysticMC4TW ; 11-22-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo