11-02-2014, 04:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

2/53 Cos Of SmartAssembly
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 12 users say thank you to lachie444 for this useful post:

AllSeeJay, azooz121, BedWetting, extreme8, Gay For Satan, Mantus, ReqLobbies, RTE, smashedya, Swaqq, TehMerkMods, xMrJR

The following user groaned lachie444 for this awful post:

Arrow_Modz
11-04-2014, 05:09 AM #65
-Loki-
Banned
how to i get force host to work lol
11-04-2014, 05:21 AM #66
Bro!!! did you fix it because it didnt work the 1st time

The following user thanked UpdatedPs3Hacks for this useful post:

xZombiesHD-
11-04-2014, 06:56 PM #67
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Gay
Kid, you think your all fuckin' high and mighty cause your gaming squad. You can't even hold a fuckin' arguement. I have custom firmware and mod the game, I only said what I said (if you can read), That I posted that right as the game got leaked. So get off your fucking high-horse. With that said, I'll be the bigger person and stop replying, and if you continue this, you'll just show how pathetic you are.

Nobody is on a high horse, quit being such a child. Also, Gaming Squad is a cheap way for NGU to make extra money by making people make tools for the elite section. So if there is anything to be learned from this, you are an ignorant Premium user that gets way too angry, and I am nowhere near thinking I am all high and mighty. Take that shit up with the people who really do think they are high and mighty. You are just a sad, fake dude.
11-04-2014, 07:04 PM #68
any one hosting add II-TheFounder-II
11-08-2014, 03:22 AM #69
It requires Smart Assembly?
11-08-2014, 05:39 AM #70
Restrain
CoD Services
When will this be fixed? I'm not installing anything to run this 0_0 This looks fishy......
11-08-2014, 04:05 PM #71
Originally posted by lachie4145 View Post

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

2/53 Cos Of SmartAssembly

hey when I do this online it wont work for me :(
11-08-2014, 05:04 PM #72
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by Absolute
Nobody is on a high horse, quit being such a child. Also, Gaming Squad is a cheap way for NGU to make extra money by making people make tools for the elite section. So if there is anything to be learned from this, you are an ignorant Premium user that gets way too angry, and I am nowhere near thinking I am all high and mighty. Take that shit up with the people who really do think they are high and mighty. You are just a sad, fake dude.

Staff of NGU should not be un professional like this.. SMH.. This is sending out a bad example on how staff should treat annoying NGU members.. If every staff member acted like this NGU would be shit!! This right here is just opening the doors for future staff members to act as they please, when it comes to dealing with annoying NGU members.. There are different and more professional ways to handle this situation..
11-09-2014, 02:35 AM #73
I need help, it says i need SmartAssembly to be able to open it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo