Post: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Advanced Warfare Save Editor v1.1.0.0
11-12-2014, 04:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate,

Since I got a reset on Advanced Warfare and this is my 1,000 post, I would like to announce this save editor for Advanced Warfare for the Playstation 3 console that I had been working on since the release of the game!

It would give you the ability to add the DVARs to your liking, and you can customize the player settings. I changed the design a bit, since all of my old editors used the same design and made it look boring and small. It has many new features like a DVAR slider that lets you change the value of the DVAR with just sliding the slider.

This will parse the save file correctly and give you the full potential of modding the game.

I'll let the pictures do the talking:
You must login or register to view this content.

The player settings tab you can edit your player settings, such as jump height, walk & sprint speed, and a few basic other options, the settings tab you can edit a multiple of in game variables, you can edit dvars such as your FOV (Field of View; Pro-Mod), health, ammo, and pretty much every default variable, and last but not least, the advanced you can edit game segments, this is pretty advanced, and you don't really need to worry about it unless you know what you're doing.

How To Use Tool:
- Copy Advanced Warfare save data from the Playstation 3 to USB drive.
- Start up application and open the game save folder in the USB.
- Edit The game saves however you like.
- Press save to save every changes to have made to the save file.
- Copy back to the Playstation 3 and you should be good to go.

I would like to give a big shoutout to unknown v2 for being an awesome person and answering my questions. One of the smartest people I know!

Changes in v1.1.0.0 update:
- Added a new icon for the application.
- Localization bug fixed, should work for European users now!
- Fixed bug where the game map glitches out.

Make sure you make a backup. Please report any problems to me immediately!

Also when saving make sure that two message boxes appear before closing the app because it won't fix the hashes!

Download Link:

Virus scan (false positives):

Any donation would be appreciated!

Enjoy guys and girls!
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-22-2014 at 06:03 AM.

The following 79 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Hammy, One, anxify, Arrow_Modz, Bad Luck Brian, Dank, bhoot-iq, Boliberrys, YouAppreciateMe, Chris, Cien, CodJumper:, dara jihan, Dark Nacho, DarkPulseModz, dolby1, EliteHackzPS3, ErasedDev, eTGxAlbo, EVaSii0Nz, Fatpabs, Fizzy Joon, Frank Ryan, Funzaur, Geo, GermanSmokezZ, GFM, HackersForHire, Im Not Boobdidas, zL_j8hnb, Jakes625, jim16127, justeve, King, KingSavagee, lawless___, Marco_Legend, marcos_mala, MedioHazard, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, MymyMODDING, nadeem360, Darth Saul, P$ycho, PSNModz, RatchetBooty, real1983, RoxiiC, ScaRzModZ, Script Kiddie, seb5594, SHAkA, simon8952, Kronos, SnaY, Stunz, SubTheKy3s, Swaqq, Swiss, SyGnUs, Tha_NinJa!, The_Gazra, TheNewLegit, UpdatedPs3Hacks, vicious_results, Laser, worrorfight, xIce KiLLaH, xKrazy SicknesS, xMrJR, Xx-GIPPI-xX, YouViolateMe
11-15-2014, 01:35 PM #74
I know this is for the PS3, but does this work for Xbox 360?
11-15-2014, 02:15 PM #75
pcweekly
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate,

Since I got a reset on Advanced Warfare and this is my 1,000 post, I would like to announce this save editor for Advanced Warfare for the Playstation 3 console that I had been working on since the release of the game!

It would give you the ability to add the DVARs to your liking, and you can customize the player settings. I changed the design a bit, since all of my old editors used the same design and made it look boring and small. It has many new features like a DVAR slider that lets you change the value of the DVAR with just sliding the slider.

This will parse the save file correctly and give you the full potential of modding the game.

I'll let the pictures do the talking:

The player settings tab you can edit your player settings, such as jump height, walk & sprint speed, and a few basic other options, the settings tab you can edit a multiple of in game variables, you can edit dvars such as your FOV (Field of View; Pro-Mod), health, ammo, and pretty much every default variable, and last but not least, the advanced you can edit game segments, this is pretty advanced, and you don't really need to worry about it unless you know what you're doing.

How To Use Tool:
- Copy Advanced Warfare save data from the Playstation 3 to USB drive.
- Start up application and open the game save folder in the USB.
- Edit The game saves however you like.
- Press save to save every changes to have made to the save file.
- Copy back to the Playstation 3 and you should be good to go.

I would like to give a big shoutout to unknown v2 for being an awesome person and answering my questions. One of the smartest people I know!

Make sure you make a backup. Please report any problems to me immediately!

Also when saving make sure that two message boxes appear before closing the app because it won't fix the hashes!

Download Link:

Virus scan (false positives):

Can someone please record this so I can put it on my youtube channel?

Any donation would be appreciated!

Enjoy guys and girls!

Thank you for the nice tool...however, i am new in modding...can you tell me how to find out the suitable dvar names? since i have tried to add g_player_maxHealth = 2000, but the game screen becomes lousy...
11-15-2014, 07:16 PM #76
Originally posted by pcweekly View Post
Thank you for the nice tool...however, i am new in modding...can you tell me how to find out the suitable dvar names? since i have tried to add g_player_maxHealth = 2000, but the game screen becomes lousy...

The screen becomes lousy not because of the dvar, but because of the mission.
There's plenty of dvar dumps out there!
11-15-2014, 08:08 PM #77
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
The screen becomes lousy not because of the dvar, but because of the mission.
There's plenty of dvar dumps out there!

Here you go bud sorry it took so long had to get a new component cable.

If you want it without the music just let me no and I will send you the videos or if you would like to have anything added. Not sure why the graphics glitched the way they did :S

Will make another video tomorrow hopefully now that I have a new cable this was mainly just to test it.

https://youtu.be/vJ9UDGSugds

Last edited by The_Gazra ; 11-15-2014 at 08:17 PM.
11-15-2014, 09:12 PM #78
So I fixed the invisible map glitch, I accidently forgot a line of code.
Now all I need is the fix for European users, it shouldn't take long!

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

GermanSmokezZ
11-16-2014, 07:58 PM #79
i also get the sucsesfully decrypted 3 files and failed to load save data :S anybody know why ?? btw hell of a nice work you are doing keep it up Happy
11-18-2014, 02:58 AM #80
I think I fixed the bug for Europe users.
If anyone can test, add my skype: Red-EyeX32
11-18-2014, 04:40 PM #81
who can i make unlimited health ? Smile
11-18-2014, 05:46 PM #82
Originally posted by GermanSmokezZ View Post
who can i make unlimited health ? Smile

g_player_maxHealth - 2000
g_radiusDamageMax - 0
player_radiusDamageMultiplier - 0
player_damageMultiplier - 0
player_meleeDamageMultiplier - 0
player_deathInvulnerableToMelee - 1
player_deathInvulnerableToProjectile - 1

Add those dvars you'll have increased health, but not godmode.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

GermanSmokezZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo