11-23-2014, 12:07 AM #1
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU posted for since it leaves me look You must login or register to view this content.

I leave my good tool Advanced Warfare 1.04
You must login or register to view this content.

Removed
Virustotal.rar : You must login or register to view this content.
Virustotal.exe : You must login or register to view this content.
Credits in the tool Smile
Thanks Smile
Last edited by Geo ; 12-01-2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Removed

The following 4 users say thank you to Antonio96C for this useful post:

BISOON, optemystik, Synergy

The following user groaned Antonio96C for this awful post:

MrToxlcBooty
11-23-2014, 06:57 PM #20
1asutin112 , do you have found 100% anti ban ?
11-23-2014, 07:37 PM #21
No.. r.i.p anti ban
11-23-2014, 07:57 PM #22
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Oh really? Why am I the only one had that a fully working one since release to 1.03? They patched antiban which is why I'm still looking for a real true one, the one in my tool now works most the time and prevents cid bans. Atleast I don't leech an entire tool and copy the whole thing

See Coded You must login or register to view this content. Smile My source
11-25-2014, 11:04 PM #23
xReaperv3
Bounty hunter
Oh really? Why am I the only one had that a fully working one since release to 1.03? They patched antiban which is why I'm still looking for a real true one, the one in my tool now works most the time and prevents cid bans. Atleast I don't leech an entire tool and copy the whole thing

Why you always act like you know everything and your shit works 100000% and you find everything yourself? I see nothing that isnt released in your Tool, otherwise People are to stupid to use it lol, don't think your Boss because you release a tool like everyone else do. If you are so good, why don't you find the full antiban? Think of it and stop flaming on other's Threads ******

The following user thanked xReaperv3 for this useful post:

Swiss
11-25-2014, 11:19 PM #24
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by xReaperv3 View Post
Why you always act like you know everything and your shit works 100000% and you find everything yourself? I see nothing that isnt released in your Tool, otherwise People are to stupid to use it lol, don't think your Boss because you release a tool like everyone else do. If you are so good, why don't you find the full antiban? Think of it and stop flaming on other's Threads ******

Funny u say that because I do find 90% of everything myself, and I plan on pushing an update out tomorrow with antiban and a lot new stuff no one has...keep hatin

The following 2 users say thank you to 1austin112 for this useful post:

AustinMods-, Thegodishere
11-25-2014, 11:59 PM #25
Funny u say that because I do find 90% of everything myself, and I plan on pushing an update out tomorrow with antiban and a lot new stuff no one has...keep hatin

Austin=God
11-26-2014, 01:58 AM #26
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by Thegodishere View Post
Austin=God

Nope, just good at what i do and not a fake lot 90% of the kids on this site

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool
11-26-2014, 03:11 AM #27
Chris
Former Staff
Nope, just good at what i do and not a fake lot 90% of the kids on this site

No need to brag man, it's quite annoying actually. Nobody wants to hear you going on about how much of a badass you are. Anyone can sit here and Copy and Paste the same code into every button; just my take on things. Until you're an Advanced Programmer that knows multiple languages and not just C#, then you can maybe talk trash. But there are a lot better contributes to the site than your one tool.

The following 2 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

IloveMODZZZ, kazzbakkisback
11-26-2014, 03:22 AM #28
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by LilTrain View Post
No need to brag man, it's quite annoying actually. Nobody wants to hear you going on about how much of a badass you are. Anyone can sit here and Copy and Paste the same code into every button; just my take on things. Until you're an Advanced Programmer that knows multiple languages and not just C#, then you can maybe talk trash. But there are a lot better contributes to the site than your one tool.

im not bragging, someone said im god, i said no im not im just good at what i do...as for copying and pasting thats not what i do, i actually find the stuff my self and write the code, not copy, and yes there are alot better people on here then me, but as of now i dont really see them releasing anything for cod at the minute(yes ik there is more to the site then cod but still)

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

optemystik

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo