02-11-2015, 09:49 AM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not really much point in releasing it encrypted as all of this is open to the public already. And yes, I realize there is a thread posted with a tool that looks similar. That is just the theme, even though both our tools pretty much do the same thing. I made this for personal use, So with that being said, here you go:

Tool Download + Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
You can either select one of the preset challenges, or follow these steps:
1. Load up AW and check what challenge you have.
2. Click on the In Progress button.
3. Find the number of objectives you have to do for challenge completion. Ex: 30 Kills with LMG's in Domination
4. Using the bar on the tool with the "0" in it, Change it to 1 value before what your challenge is. In my case it would be 29.
5. Once you enter your number, press the Set button below and check your supply drop challenge, You should have the number that you chose in the box above.
6. Do one more of the challenge objectives to earn a supply drop. Once you have gotten your supply drop, leave the game and follow these steps again for as many times as you like.

The following 7 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

A_Gen_Fiasco, Boliberrys, clark1226, dsm-tech, Reyz, TheLastHelmet, Thirst

The following user groaned Gay For Satan for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
02-11-2015, 10:40 AM #2
Franky
Big Daddy
Free drops for being first to post? :lol:
02-11-2015, 11:13 AM #3
Trippy_Driddy
Vault dweller
i see you addressed that you realized there's another tool that looks just like this and does the same thing, yet i still don't get why you would post a thread of the same thing that was already posted

The following 3 users say thank you to Trippy_Driddy for this useful post:

NAJERIN19, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Thirst
02-11-2015, 09:46 PM #4
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Driddy View Post
i see you addressed that you realized there's another tool that looks just like this and does the same thing, yet i still don't get why you would post a thread of the same thing that was already posted

Perhaps because his is open source? Who noes :p
02-11-2015, 10:15 PM #5
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by r View Post
Perhaps because his is open source? Who noes :p

Pretty much what Advancer said. I was trying to release it first, but the other guy beat me too it, and it just so happened that we used the same theme :p But I ended up just releasing cause not much point keeping it crypted if the offsets are public and if it helps someone even a little bit, I did my job.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

Advancer, TheLastHelmet
02-12-2015, 12:29 AM #6
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion

And it looks exactly the same
I think he didn't make it
Why he didn't make it when the offsets where first release he had to wait for some to make a tool then he make his tool exactly same even the theme lmao

The following 3 users say thank you to SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this useful post:

NAJERIN19, Thirst, Trippy_Driddy
02-12-2015, 02:25 AM #7
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
I suggest you change the misleading title, " Open Source Supply Drop Editor For 1.08 " to " Open Source Supply Drop Challenge Tool For 1.08 ". We aren't actually editing the Supply Drops, just completing a challenge over and over again. Other than that nice looking tool man Gobble.
02-13-2015, 03:18 AM #8
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Why he didn't make it when the offsets where first release he had to wait for some to make a tool then he make his tool exactly same even the theme lmao

Lmao, You clearly don't know what themes are then. No shit it's going to look similar when all the tool does is 3 different options. I only posted this to help someone if they needed help with coding, I don't get why you hate on anyone that releases anything besides you. You have no idea how many talk shit about you behind your back. Its quite amusing. btw, Decompile the other kids code, and you can see that we write our addresses in different forms.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

Hunter926, TribalModz
02-13-2015, 05:49 PM #9
Hunter926
Little One
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post

Did you even glance at the code before you wrote this?
They are in no way similar except the looks. He has a predefined static function for each button, the other tool takes into account what you have in the combobox and adjusts the function accordingly.

The following user thanked Hunter926 for this useful post:

Gay For Satan
02-20-2015, 01:14 PM #10
nice :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo