07-23-2015, 03:42 AM #1
XM7MD_VX
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hi Guys ....

This Tool is Tested Worked For More Than 10 Games USing non-Host/Stats/Camos Thanks To [immehzi/VAPTOS] For Testing Smile

VIDEO THANKS TO Immehzi/Vaptos :

READ :

Self : You must login or register to view this content.
Original Eboot 1.18: You must login or register to view this content. [Thanks To eizey3 For Links/Thread ]

1 -Use Psn Patch An Ninja Disable CFW Wipe Etc...

2- Connect & Attach Before u Sign In

3 -Sign In With Psn Button Wait 10 Secs Click Play Online

4 - When Ur Online Check The Anti-Ban

ScreenShots :

Anti-Ban Adresses In My Tool Smile

Antiban 01: 003C752C

Antiban 2 : 00068E38

antiban 3 : 007DAABC

Antiban 4 : 006571FC

antiban 5 : 00656C88

Antiban 6 : 005B0D58

Antiban 7 : 005AE724

Credits : Me/XM7MD_VX :P

More Source Code :

1.16 Public Cheater :
All Cod Public Cheater But Aw 1.13 Other Cod Latest Update :
Cod Real Time Editor All COD Tool Aw 1.13 And All Cod Latest Update U Can Use It For Classic Cods :

# If You Hate It Just Make Awesome One For Us Sal [Thanks To Bisoon]
Last edited by XM7MD_VX ; 07-26-2015 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Added VID

The following 22 users say thank you to XM7MD_VX for this useful post:

abcdsssss, Armyspy, BISOON, blabla122222, Devilemi, Dex4.21, garpbaldo, imMehzi, killscott, KryptusModsJB, lmTumbler, Merk, P$ycho, pcpc, pktman12345, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, thunderousmodz, TrillBrown, troyanonanoo, user_714, xFuZioNxMoDz_

The following user groaned XM7MD_VX for this awful post:

x_com
08-06-2015, 02:20 AM #119
real1983
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
Dammmmmmmm the struggle is REAL I got u if someone finds a antiban,,,,, srry bout your son

Thanks TrillBrown its really hard especially when his mom my wife is dying of cancer and i have no insurance for her and bills for her and my son are outrageous and its okay if nobody can help i truly understand just wish things were not so hard to find now days lol but if anyone ever does find a working anti ban ill skype you so you can see how happy you make my son and me and my wife he gets so upset when he tries and play and people have all this crazy stuff and if you only knew the stuff people say to him and call him if i could only meet those people in real life i don't even know what id begin to do i bought this ps3 actually as some kind of payback for those little pricks and when i can throw some red boxes on those hoes and my son can see them coming its on with his master prestige diamond everything lol cant wait hopefully one day and again i thank you all for your hard work and i don't blame you for making things hard to get people don't respect the work done and time spent nor do these little punks who steal your work and call it there's makes me sick and then the worse the people who get the anti bans and mods then go and tell everyone then the wrong people see it or find out and ruin it for everyone sucks ass but anyways enough said thanks all Sincerely REAL at least my son has it made in GTA 5 LMFAO I managed to make that happen lol hey TrillBrown Add me on skype if you can i wont bug just 2 helps needed upgrading to bigger hard drive and install same exact DEX firmware without breaking something i get the basics but need someone to talk me through then also the man who did all the work for me used irisman to do the fan settings i was told do not use a homebrew app to control fan settings especially on REBUG when you have the toolbox and native Webman use only Webman well i dont know how to use it al though it is on the XMB Game Column but nned help thanks sincerely my skype is jwgraziano83 thanks Sincerely REAL
08-06-2015, 02:44 AM #120
RMT-
Grunt
For Some Reason When Ever I Use Your Eboot With Anti-Ban It Doesnt Let Me Go Online Is Says There Is A Problem With Something. But When I Take The Eboot Out It Works Fine. Im Confused Please Help. But Awsome Tool BTW. :p
08-08-2015, 05:48 PM #121
what is the unzip password for originaly eboot?
08-09-2015, 12:45 AM #122
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
still anti ban work?
08-09-2015, 12:58 AM #123
idk how your son has anything to do with anti ban you posted this on the other aw thread as well if you wanna make his day and tired of getting banned don't play aw play another cod or play campaign.
08-10-2015, 01:50 PM #124
Originally posted by xRealityHoster View Post
idk how your son has anything to do with anti ban you posted this on the other aw thread as well if you wanna make his day and tired of getting banned don't play aw play another cod or play campaign.

Your suppose to qoute the comment
08-10-2015, 04:27 PM #125
I got banned with this eboot !!!
08-10-2015, 04:39 PM #126
FreeakHead
Do a barrel roll!
Why is everyone using antiban if that not working ? Sorry for by bad eng i am swedish
08-10-2015, 04:53 PM #127
Originally posted by VX View Post

Hi Guys ....

This Tool is Tested Worked For More Than 10 Games USing non-Host/Stats/Camos Thanks To [immehzi/VAPTOS] For Testing Smile

VIDEO THANKS TO Immehzi/Vaptos :

READ :

Self : You must login or register to view this content.
Original Eboot 1.18: You must login or register to view this content. [Thanks To eizey3 For Links/Thread ]

1 -Use Psn Patch An Ninja Disable CFW Wipe Etc...

2- Connect & Attach Before u Sign In

3 -Sign In With Psn Button Wait 10 Secs Click Play Online

4 - When Ur Online Check The Anti-Ban

ScreenShots :

Anti-Ban Adresses In My Tool Smile

Antiban 01: 003C752C

Antiban 2 : 00068E38

antiban 3 : 007DAABC

Antiban 4 : 006571FC

antiban 5 : 00656C88

Antiban 6 : 005B0D58

Antiban 7 : 005AE724

Credits : Me/XM7MD_VX :P

More Source Code :

1.16 Public Cheater :
All Cod Public Cheater But Aw 1.13 Other Cod Latest Update :
Cod Real Time Editor All COD Tool Aw 1.13 And All Cod Latest Update U Can Use It For Classic Cods :

# If You Hate It Just Make Awesome One For Us Sal [Thanks To Bisoon]

Hey i love your tool Smile but why i cant play Ranked play is it posible to fix that ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo