10-12-2015, 08:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU

I Just Want to share the tool i made with you guys. A lot of people has asking me about doing recovery account or how to prevent ban and so on and so forth.. Well, there is away to stay unban without needed antiban.. But you have to play Legit.

This Tool I Made (What Can You Do With it?)

- Recovery Tool
- Can do Recovery Account ( Stats Won't Reset) For me But try and see for your.
- Tool Very Stable! (Working 100%) Please don't Tell me that it did not work, it work i have test them before releasing and so on..
- Tool Free (No Cost) $_$
- Compatible : Both Cex/Dex
- Required : JB PS3
- Game Type : PS3
- Game : Advance Watfare
- Update 1.20
- Support : CCAPI (2.60)

If you guys enjoy the tool give a feedback below , if you don't like is fine..

Notify me (quote the thread) if there new update so i can update the tool!

Chang_Log:
v1.0 :
-Initial Release

v1.1
-Add Unlock All
- Class Changer

Enjoy....
You must login or register to view this content.

Awesome faceOWNLOAD◄

►VIRUS SCAN 2/56 FALSE NEGATIVE◄

►►►►Recorder || ME◄◄◄◄

CREDIT : NGU FOR THE OFFSETS || IF I MISSED ANYONE LET ME KNOW! || MY SELF (MAKING THE TOOL) :P
Last edited by xSuperAntiban ; 10-15-2015 at 11:07 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xSuperAntiban for this useful post:

real1983, XXLA-POLIGONOXX
10-15-2015, 12:21 AM #29
ok i am going to confirm this works but i just wanna know how did u get unlock all lol i couldnt find it on ur tool so when i use another person's tool i got banned* but when i didnt do unlock all i played 10 games straight legit
10-15-2015, 12:31 AM #30
Originally posted by Craazyafrican View Post
ok i am going to confirm this works but i just wanna know how did u get unlock all lol i couldnt find it on ur tool so when i use another person's tool i got banned* but when i didnt do unlock all i played 10 games straight legit

when you choose prestige option like instant 30 prestige let say 60 or 70% unlock all. include camo (except dlc) but not attachment.. with my tool even your on 30 prestige you can still play rank.. unlock will ban you from rank league
10-15-2015, 12:36 AM #31
ahhh ok thank you

The following user thanked Craazyafrican for this useful post:

xSuperAntiban
10-15-2015, 09:39 AM #32
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
So what you saying is that modding stats individually is worse than choosing set pre-made stats.
And would have a lesser chance of a reset or ban. And overall a better way of carrying out a service.
Btw that's the best unlock all, having a permanent ban with ranked play is bad, and with your tool you can still play ranked. Even when unlock all is chosen. But what would be nice is if you had a separate option with unlock all rather than having 30th with it.
(FMT paid tool has that option.)
Last edited by cLocKWorKBuLLeT ; 10-15-2015 at 09:44 AM.
10-15-2015, 10:54 AM #33
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
So what you saying is that modding stats individually is worse than choosing set pre-made stats.
And would have a lesser chance of a reset or ban. And overall a better way of carrying out a service.
Btw that's the best unlock all, having a permanent ban with ranked play is bad, and with your tool you can still play ranked. Even when unlock all is chosen. But what would be nice is if you had a separate option with unlock all rather than having 30th with it.
(FMT paid tool has that option.)

im going to add unlock all which i have it on my private tool.. you can still play rank with it. probably 70% unlock.. i will update the tool later today so keep checking
10-15-2015, 11:26 AM #34
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Just A Theory
Does setting the prestige to 29th level 49 with one or two kills away from level 50 and getting the one/two kills on a (OFW PS3 legit) slim down the chance of reset due to XP earnings due to the game thinking you earned the XP legit.
Or doesn't it matter . . .

Any Thoughts ?
Last edited by cLocKWorKBuLLeT ; 10-15-2015 at 11:30 AM.
10-15-2015, 11:08 PM #35
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
Just A Theory
Does setting the prestige to 29th level 49 with one or two kills away from level 50 and getting the one/two kills on a (OFW PS3 legit) slim down the chance of reset due to XP earnings due to the game thinking you earned the XP legit.
Or doesn't it matter . . .

Any Thoughts ?

Tools has be update it
10-16-2015, 11:55 PM #36
Can I use non host or I will get banned is this just for recoveries or what?
10-17-2015, 01:52 AM #37
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Can I use non host or I will get banned is this just for recoveries or what?

This tool made for modded recovery only. There no non-host options

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo