11-01-2014, 08:14 PM #1
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,

I found Radar Hack to put in a class, how it work?
Just put the Class and you get a Radar "its a large range but you dont get all the map" but after you die the Radar will Spot all the enemies in that place...So if you die 3 times along the map you will have a full Radar on the map.

Let me now what you guys think...

I think Tustin got it work to...

I dont want any credits for this because its so simple to do it Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Haters saying this dont stick in the Ps3/Ps4 i make a video showing it sticks and you dont get banned for this.
You just have to do it the right way!

[video=dailymotion;x29kf7i]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29kf7i_faka-elite-uav-classes_videogames[/video]

Real UAV

[video=dailymotion;x29ndq2]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29ndq2_real-uav_videogames[/video]

I make a class to Capture de Flag very fast, other with Extra explosive Damage , other with no explosive damage, super perks, infinite ammo...Maybe i make a video for those to.

Add my Skype: FAKA.ELITE

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by FAKA_ELITE ; 11-08-2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Add real uav

The following 6 users say thank you to FAKA_ELITE for this useful post:

Boliberrys, jacob_9191, ResistTheMods, smashedya, vicienzos, Warren-p-

The following 19 users groaned at FAKA_ELITE for this awful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, Gay For Satan, HaTeRM4NR33T, HeAdsWillRoLL, iTпDM, Miyata, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, ozzy21, Pat Stay, Polish-Modz, Psycedelic, Reyz, Shark, SSgtHarrell, TheReturn, U WOT M8, xHostModer
11-08-2014, 01:50 PM #74
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Added Real UAV on PS4
11-08-2014, 02:15 PM #75
ModaTron
Are you high?
SERIOUSLY BRO! DONT RELEASE! release it when the game is old >.<

The following user thanked ModaTron for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE
11-08-2014, 02:31 PM #76
Stupid Thread if you aren't planning on releasing it why make the thread.
11-08-2014, 02:32 PM #77
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
Hi guys,

I found Radar Hack to put in a class, how it work?
Just put the Class and you get a Radar "its a large range but you dont get all the map" but after you die the Radar will Spot all the enemies in that place...So if you die 3 times along the map you will have a full Radar on the map.

Let me now what you guys think...

I think Tustin got it work to...

I dont want any credits for this because its so simple to do it Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Haters saying this dont stick in the Ps3/Ps4 i make a video showing it sticks and you dont get banned for this.
You just have to do it the right way!

[video=dailymotion;x29kf7i]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29kf7i_faka-elite-uav-classes_videogames[/video]

Real UAV

[video=dailymotion;x29ndq2]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29ndq2_real-uav_videogames[/video]

I make a class to Capture de Flag very fast, other with Extra explosive Damage , other with no explosive damage, super perks, infinite ammo...Maybe i make a video for those to.

Add my Skype: FAKA.ELITE

Actually you should release it. The sooner it is discovered, the sooner it'll get patched. Kidding me
11-08-2014, 03:24 PM #78
i would like 2 test it.. i have ps3 jailbroken and a ps4... wanna try it on my ps4... the 1 that u have 2 kill ur self 3 times so it reaches more far on map
11-08-2014, 03:49 PM #79
Real uav class Offset : 0x133788
On Bytes : 0x13 , 0x37
Off Bytes : 0xst , 0xfu

The following 5 users say thank you to FusionIsDaName for this useful post:

Chris, FAKA_ELITE, Joren, Nana
11-08-2014, 04:10 PM #80
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Im
Real uav class Offset : 0x133788
On Bytes : 0x13 , 0x37
Off Bytes : 0xst , 0xfu

:lol:
11-08-2014, 04:41 PM #81
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
This has been released and shared now various times - previews not allowed. Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo