11-02-2014, 06:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, everyone is releasing the same stuff. If you find something cool, release the function, or shut up about it. We don't need to hear "I found this" or "I was first" or "Should I release?"...
The game isn't out and you're all trying to be the first to find an offset or release a tool Not Happy or Sad just to get some rep
It's the same engine, and things are easily ported from the previous COD(s).

Please stop making tools with the same stuff.

Please just keep releases to a minimum, the game isn't out yet and you all feel the urge to find some fame or rather by releasing stuff.
You all are rushing to release something that has already been done, or doesn't hold too much value.

I can't emphasize that enough. Please make sure you're releasing stuff that hasn't been done. And don't boast about what you have.
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 11-02-2014 at 07:14 AM.

The following 35 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

A Friend, Absolute Zero, Arrow_Modz, B777x, Creepzoid 0___0, DGMDR, Eddie Mac, EzBoi, Franky, FusionIsDaName, Gay For Satan, Geo, htown281, HUNTERofBLURPLE, Yenix, itzrotkaeppchen, LBP1906, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, MilkShakeModz, Miyata, RebugAlex, RTE, TheSaltCracka, TreyBeModding-, U WOT M8, x5150xiZombie, xCLS, xIce KiLLaH, xKrazy SicknesS, xProvXKiller, ZerthekModz

The following user groaned BaSs_HaXoR for this awful post:

11-02-2014, 07:29 AM #11
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Okay, everyone is releasing the same stuff. If you find something cool, release the function, or shut up about it. We don't need to hear "I found this" or "I was first" or "Should I release?"...
The game isn't out and you're all trying to be the first to find an offset or release a tool Not Happy or Sad just to get some rep

Please just keep releases to a minimum, the game isn't out yet and you all feel the urge to find some fame or rather by releasing stuff.
You all are rushing to release something that has already been done, or doesn't hold too much value.

I can't emphasize that enough. Please make sure you're releasing stuff that hasn't been done. And don't boast about what you have.

Yeah how about people focus on an antiban tool/eboot and stats that actually stick.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

hello10110
11-02-2014, 07:34 AM #12
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Okay, everyone is releasing the same stuff. If you find something cool, release the function, or shut up about it. We don't need to hear "I found this" or "I was first" or "Should I release?"...

Completely agree, all rushed and the same and generally useless. Also within the week at least 1 update would have been released making all the tools waste.

Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Well let's see something new huh?

There is alot of new thing's you could do instead of doing the same stuff every cod, This goes to anyone.

Like.. Non-Host Aimbot, All Client Stats, ESP Hack, WeaponDef, Asset and alot more cool stuff Woot

Maybe everyone could get there skill togethere and learn to reverse some function that could lead to doing cool stuff, Instead of doing the same ol stuff each update or every cod.

You must login or register to view this content. Same concept =Z. But seriously, do like the menu, like the colour change from blue =3. I am going to start broadening my knowledge on it all by starting with ppc... And hopefully doing something 'different'
11-02-2014, 07:38 AM #13
RebugAlex
Little One
Do you ever think if the activision just come on ngu and looks at all the tool/mods being posted haha

11-02-2014, 07:44 AM #14

There is alot of new thing's you could do instead of doing the same stuff every cod, This goes to anyone.

Like.. Non-Host Aimbot, All Client Stats, ESP Hack, WeaponDef, Asset and alot more cool stuff Woot

Maybe everyone could get there skill togethere and learn to reverse some function that could lead to doing cool stuff, Instead of doing the same ol stuff each update or every cod.

I agree dude. I just wish more people weren't so selfish in this community... Non-Host aimbot for BO2 and AW now has been accomplished by some dude named xx james xx or rather. He hasn't released it, nor does he care too.

I just wish more tutorials where being made to help out. Seems like the more advanced we become with knowledge, the less we seem to give back.
11-02-2014, 07:44 AM #15
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Completely agree, all rushed and the same and generally useless. Also within the week at least 1 update would have been released making all the tools waste.

You must login or register to view this content. Same concept =Z. But seriously, do like the menu, like the colour change from blue =3. I am going to start broadening my knowledge on it all by starting with ppc... And hopefully doing something 'different'

Wasn't trying to show it off lol as it's some all ready release and anyone can do, But yeah trying learn from some of BLB tuts on PPC there really good and google ppc stuff of the web aswell
11-02-2014, 07:45 AM #16
MaNamesTyler
Little One

You know how to do All Client Stats do you not ? Why not teach some people. Same with non host aimbot. Xbox has these things, because they work together.

The following user thanked MaNamesTyler for this useful post:

John Leepe
11-02-2014, 07:51 AM #17
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
I agree with you doubt it will stop though the PS3 modding scene is full of thirsty people lol

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
11-02-2014, 07:51 AM #18
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Wasn't trying to show it off lol as it's some all ready release and anyone can do, But yeah trying learn from some of BLB tuts on PPC there really good and google ppc stuff of the web aswell

Personally like the pictures :p And thanks for the advice, got a nice BLB pdf on it which I will be going through a few times and then some Smile
11-02-2014, 07:52 AM #19
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by MaNamesTyler View Post
You know how to do All Client Stats do you not ? Why not teach some people. Same with non host aimbot. Xbox has these things, because they work together.

"Xbox has these things, because they work together." This made me laugh. LOL
more because most of them know what they are doing plus 360 was all ready real time editing like a year or so before use even knew it was even could be done on PS3 but it was all ways possible since the PS3 SDK got leaked, All client stats yes i know how to do it to a point, but that would be one thing i would never if i was to even made a tool for it but i told ppl how to do it in a ghosts thread if you wanna look there

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo