11-03-2014, 05:43 AM #1
EzBoi
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

• Hover over AW in multiman and press SQUARE, then set BD Mirror and External/Internal settings if NOT running from disc.
  • Load AW From multiman and patch it to your firmware
  • Download the 1.02 Update
  • Load AW from multiman again, even if you're using the disc, and it'll patch the update for your CFW

After this is done it should work fine Smile it did for me. Hope i helped a few Outie

EDIT:
Possible PSN Fix:
Originally posted by Kazzoo37 View Post
Okay I backed up my eboot & Param.sfo

You'll have to edit the param.sfo of the PSN game, like so:

You must login or register to view this content.
Here you see my param.sfo updated to 4.46 not 4.65. You'll have to do that for the PSN version, it may be an NPUB folder where your updates are or in the game folder.

Just use PARAM.SFO Editor and change its firmware requirement.

"ebootMOD : Drag & drop a file (EBOOT.BIN, .self or .sprx) to ebootMOD.exe. It will decrypt and sign the file to make it compatible with lower firmware versions. The generated file will be saved in the same folder with the original, prefixed with "MODIFIED_"."

Download ebootMOD : You must login or register to view this content.

You can mod the eboot of the psn game, and change its encryption to your FW. I don't think spoofing has ever worked in this case.

EDIT #2: PSNPatch [4.65] STEALTH can patch all games, including PSN games, at once. Use this if you have the PSN version or if the multiman method hasn't worked for you. Other apps such as ITA manager & IRISMAN can update games, so try your local one first before downloading a new one.

EDIT #3: If you have the disc and it still refuses to work, try checking the disc setting when pressing square. =3 If that doesn't work, copy the game to your hard drive then follow the steps. I had to do that for destiny and it worked for me, i'm pretty sure it'll work for aw too.

Hope i've helped Outie
Last edited by EzBoi ; 11-08-2014 at 01:20 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to EzBoi for this useful post:

3baady, affsub007, Alexis-cs, Bradosty, darkknight787, G-T-A-5, HeLLrIdEr1982, jellymonkey9, LV2, MODZ4FUN420, Recto, sven, samet2013,
12-15-2014, 11:35 PM #101
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by JiggleModz View Post
I was getting error 8001009 even Though I was spoofed on To 4.65 (i'm on 4.50 iTa dex), so I got the disc and copied it To my hdd via multiman, it copied, i hovered over it in multi man and put bd mirror and Then put internal, then I just pressed it via multi man and like usually it said game quit no request or whatever so I Thought it was going to show me the cd at the xmb like usual but it didn't, so still on xmb I went on multiman and it said play From disc ps3/psx i pressed it, now screen keeps Flashing black and grey?!! Help

is BD mirror enabled?
12-15-2014, 11:58 PM #102
yes bd mirror and inTernal = The only Things enaled, help?!?!
12-17-2014, 09:18 AM #103
If i downloaded the game in the psn storeseb5594
12-17-2014, 10:13 PM #104
NorwayMainDev
Do a barrel roll!
the ebootmod thing dosent do anything at with my default.self and default_mp.self as that is the only files i have in the psn downloaded game file i dont have a eboot so yeah please help thanks Smile
12-25-2014, 09:07 AM #105
hey i donloadet Advanced Warfare from the stor and i am on cex rogero 4.55 i get the error what can i do ? i cant see AW in the multiman but in the xmb
12-26-2014, 01:52 AM #106
iDon
I’m too L33T
my friend keep getting the same code the 800010009. the downloaded he game from the psn store, went to multiman and is not there, downloaded the correct update with an update tool and still when he clicks on the aw icon he gets the same error. any help please? like I mentioned is the psn store version the latest update is installed via installed package files and hes on ps3ita 4.50 spoofed to 4.60. any help would be helpful. we tried everything on this post unless I missed something.
12-26-2014, 01:54 AM #107
thahitcrew
Gym leader
Originally posted by EzBoi View Post

• Hover over AW in multiman and press SQUARE, then set BD Mirror and External/Internal settings if NOT running from disc.
  • Load AW From multiman and patch it to your firmware
  • Download the 1.02 Update
  • Load AW from multiman again, even if you're using the disc, and it'll patch the update for your CFW

After this is done it should work fine Smile it did for me. Hope i helped a few Outie

EDIT:
Possible PSN Fix:

You'll have to edit the param.sfo of the PSN game, like so:

You must login or register to view this content.
Here you see my param.sfo updated to 4.46 not 4.65. You'll have to do that for the PSN version, it may be an NPUB folder where your updates are or in the game folder.

Just use PARAM.SFO Editor and change its firmware requirement.

"ebootMOD : Drag & drop a file (EBOOT.BIN, .self or .sprx) to ebootMOD.exe. It will decrypt and sign the file to make it compatible with lower firmware versions. The generated file will be saved in the same folder with the original, prefixed with "MODIFIED_"."

Download ebootMOD : You must login or register to view this content.

You can mod the eboot of the psn game, and change its encryption to your FW. I don't think spoofing has ever worked in this case.

EDIT #2: PSNPatch [4.65] STEALTH can patch all games, including PSN games, at once. Use this if you have the PSN version or if the multiman method hasn't worked for you. Other apps such as ITA manager & IRISMAN can update games, so try your local one first before downloading a new one.

EDIT #3: If you have the disc and it still refuses to work, try checking the disc setting when pressing square. =3 If that doesn't work, copy the game to your hard drive then follow the steps. I had to do that for destiny and it worked for me, i'm pretty sure it'll work for aw too.

Hope i've helped Outie

your a fucking IDIOT this does not work.... maybe you should only post tutorials if you know what your talking about...
12-26-2014, 01:55 AM #108
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by thahitcrew View Post
your a fucking IDIOT this does not work.... maybe you should only post tutorials if you know what your talking about...

do you know what helps?
12-26-2014, 01:56 AM #109
thahitcrew
Gym leader
Originally posted by xX View Post
do you know what helps?

i dont care

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo