11-15-2014, 05:40 AM #1
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dont hate this is for people who dont know how to make modded .bin's.... so im just helpin out people
follow faka_elite's Guide and just inject my .bin at the same address
You must login or register to view this content.

Download You must login or register to view this content.

some may be fucked up... if u want certain guns ill take some requests

Contains:
ak12 rapid fire x2 extended mags
bal .27 x3 extended mags (108 bullets in a mag)
Hbr rapid fire x2 plus extended mags
mors rapid fire
uav all classes
slight of hand all classes
cool tracers all classes
cap objectives faster all classes
much much more find out for your self

if you want any other guns or wanna try some other classes follow this geniuses thread
Take Note
* i recomend making your own class.bin in case you do not like these classes and you can simply reload your memory*
Last edited by MrToxlcBooty ; 11-15-2014 at 08:18 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to MrToxlcBooty for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE, palin23, xso1id
11-15-2014, 09:04 PM #11
Originally posted by MrToxlcBooty View Post
why dont u just go in debugger go to the class address highlight all the gun addresses perks attachments ect ect and save it to a .bin...?

Why don't I just see what ur .bin has? Instead of me having to do all that and then reverting to my saved one (Would save everyone time who are interested in it) I see u have updated it with most info about the bin. I'll stay like I have mine currently. I don't wanna have em too obviously modded with the attatchments in the kill cams for S&Awesome face. Thanks for the updated list tho.

The following user thanked Mr. Revenge for this useful post:

Boliberrys
11-15-2014, 11:40 PM #12
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by CodHumper View Post
What is tracers?

hard to explain ... try it out yourself
it makes the game more abstract in my opinion
11-15-2014, 11:40 PM #13
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
Why don't I just see what ur .bin has? Instead of me having to do all that and then reverting to my saved one (Would save everyone time who are interested in it) I see u have updated it with most info about the bin. I'll stay like I have mine currently. I don't wanna have em too obviously modded with the attatchments in the kill cams for S&Awesome face. Thanks for the updated list tho.

Why would you look in a class mods thread then :3?
11-15-2014, 11:53 PM #14
what do i use to inject this wildwidow clone got me lol
11-16-2014, 01:02 AM #15
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by dutch42086 View Post
what do i use to inject this wildwidow clone got me lol

Debugger ._.
11-16-2014, 01:24 AM #16
i need a link cuz i cant find anything about it
11-16-2014, 02:05 AM #17
Why would you look in a class mods thread then :3?

Why would you use the same excuse as everyone? :P "Ur in a modding forum?..etc." Yes I'm here looking for mods BUT I'm more into using mods for my perks area instead of the guns/attachments. I noticed that the perks don't show up but I had sleight of hand on one of my classes and had 3 same attachments in the same class and everyone was like "WTF he has 3 ext mags on the KF5 and look reloading fast as fuck!" lol So I'm trynna keep it low key on the modded classes. I took off sleight of hand and kept others like jugg/stopping pwr and fast capturing objectives to plant/defuse bomb faster. Well yeah, I was just wanting to check ur .bins/list info to see if I could use any that helped with the perk customization part of the classes. More mainly tho, I was curious to see what u did with the Wild Widow-looking class mod tho. U got my main attention on that bud.
11-16-2014, 03:30 AM #18
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
Why would you use the same excuse as everyone? :P "Ur in a modding forum?..etc." Yes I'm here looking for mods BUT I'm more into using mods for my perks area instead of the guns/attachments. I noticed that the perks don't show up but I had sleight of hand on one of my classes and had 3 same attachments in the same class and everyone was like "WTF he has 3 ext mags on the KF5 and look reloading fast as fuck!" lol So I'm trynna keep it low key on the modded classes. I took off sleight of hand and kept others like jugg/stopping pwr and fast capturing objectives to plant/defuse bomb faster. Well yeah, I was just wanting to check ur .bins/list info to see if I could use any that helped with the perk customization part of the classes. More mainly tho, I was curious to see what u did with the Wild Widow-looking class mod tho. U got my main attention on that bud.

All the classes have slight of hand and u can remove attachments as you wish...
11-16-2014, 03:57 AM #19
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Dont hate this is for people who dont know how to make modded .bin's.... so im just helpin out people
follow faka_elite's Guide and just inject my .bin at the same address

Download You must login or register to view this content.

some may be fucked up... if u want certain guns ill take some requests

Contains:
ak12 rapid fire x2 extended mags
bal .27 x3 extended mags (108 bullets in a mag)
Hbr rapid fire x2 plus extended mags
mors rapid fire
uav all classes
slight of hand all classes
cool tracers all classes
cap objectives faster all classes
much much more find out for your self

if you want any other guns or wanna try some other classes follow this geniuses thread
Take Note
* i recomend making your own class.bin in case you do not like these classes and you can simply reload your memory*

Sorry, but its just ridiculous that you suddenly released these after TheHated, not to mention the tutorial you posted too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo