01-17-2015, 04:25 PM #1
vse7en
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you're 1 of those people who are trying to use Prom1ses EBOOT Builder, and you try loading it on Irisman to fix the 80010017 error, but instead have the game freezing/stopping at the AW Logo. I have a fix for you guys, it's really simple;

First load the game from multiman and start it up, you should get a 80010017 error, thats fine

dont restart the ps3, open up irisman, and load up the game from there (again, since this would be the 2nd time)

now start the game, it should load normally now and take you straight to multiplayer.

the reason why Im posting this thread is because I don't think anyone posted this and plus I don't want anyone else going through the struggle I went through trying to figure out why it wasn't working. Prom1ses thread tells you to use irisman to fix it, but it wasn't clear enough ( no offense Smile )

(I didnt have CFW syscalls disabled let alone touch PSN Patch, idk if it will still work if you disabled it)
Last edited by vse7en ; 01-17-2015 at 04:27 PM.
01-17-2015, 04:35 PM #2
One
At least I can fight
You must login or register to view this content. its the same..
01-17-2015, 05:02 PM #3
vse7en
Little One
Originally posted by One. View Post
You must login or register to view this content. its the same..

It's really not. This has nothing to do with error 80010009, let alone having to patch the game to 1.02. And technically speaking, if it was the same, then what you're saying is that following that tutorial ^ would also fix this problem, but it doesn't or at least I don't think it does, I never tried it nor do plan to, so I can't say much about that.. Also, majority of people wouldn't think of going to that thread to fix this problem, because 80010009 isn't even the error they're getting; just a straight up AW logo and nothing else. Whatever the case may be, I just wanted to share my solution for those who are living the struggle I once lived Happy Happy Happy

EDIT: I just realized you gave my ass neg rep for being rude to austin's thread. Hey buddy; I'd post on top-top's tool but austin stopped bashing top-top's thread after I made him look stupid so here I am in his thread pointing out HIS flaws like he tried doing with top-top. Obviously no fucks are given, I just want my slice of the pie.
Last edited by vse7en ; 01-17-2015 at 05:12 PM.
01-17-2015, 06:35 PM #4
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
It's really not. This has nothing to do with error 80010009, let alone having to patch the game to 1.02. And technically speaking, if it was the same, then what you're saying is that following that tutorial ^ would also fix this problem, but it doesn't or at least I don't think it does, I never tried it nor do plan to, so I can't say much about that.. Also, majority of people wouldn't think of going to that thread to fix this problem, because 80010009 isn't even the error they're getting; just a straight up AW logo and nothing else. Whatever the case may be, I just wanted to share my solution for those who are living the struggle I once lived Happy Happy Happy

EDIT: I just realized you gave my ass neg rep for being rude to austin's thread. Hey buddy; I'd post on top-top's tool but austin stopped bashing top-top's thread after I made him look stupid so here I am in his thread pointing out HIS flaws like he tried doing with top-top. Obviously no fucks are given, I just want my slice of the pie.

lol. :troll:

The following user thanked xhevanlyx for this useful post:

vse7en
01-18-2015, 12:05 AM #5
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by vse7en View Post

doesn't matter what error it is, it's still doing the same thing, read the thread
01-18-2015, 03:02 AM #6
vse7en
Little One
Originally posted by One. View Post
doesn't matter what error it is, it's still doing the same thing, read the thread

Choco

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo