Post: Make Anti Ban Eboot (100% Working) {EASY TEXT TUTORIAL}
10-29-2015, 03:55 PM #1
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anti Ban 100% Working Method

Stuff You Will Need
You must login or register to view this content.

Text By Text Tutorial (Computer)

• Open up the Resigner Folder
  • Open The Folder Called (Self)
  • Drag And Drop Self File Straight From The Rar Download
  • Go Out Of Self Folder And Open Resigner
  • Type 4 /Press Enter
  • Delete Eboot Thats In Folder
  • Open Self Folder Again
  • Delete Default_mp.self
  • Rename "default_mp.elf" To "EBOOT.elf"
  • Drag And Drop EBOOT.elf into Hxd

HxD Step By Step

• Now That The .Elf is Opened
  • Type Each Offset Below Into Hxd
  • To search Offset Copy Offset
  • Open Up Hxd and Press Ctrl + G
  • Then Ctrl+ V and Enter
  • After You Press Enter Type 60 00 00 00
  • Do for all 7 Offsets
  • When Done Be Sure To Click Save
    change back into a .bin when done

Offsets

1. 5ac8dc
  2. 5ac8e4
  3. 5acdd4
  4. 5aee7c
  5. 5aee54
  6. 5aee60
  7. 5aee68

*Make Sure To Type 60 00 00 00 At Each Offset*

When Done Steps Above

• Close Hex Editor
  • Go Into Self Folder Inside The Resigner Folder
  • The Should Be a backup , Delete The Back up
  • Copy The File EBOOT.Elf
  • Move From Self Folder To Resigner Folder
  • Press 8 For Dex - Press 9 For Cex
  • Connect File Zilla to PS3
  • Go to /dev_hdd0/game/blus*****/usrdir in File Zilla
  • Drag And Drop Eboot.Bin From Resigner Into That File Zilla Location
  • Drag And Drop Self File Straight From The .Rar You Download Into File Zilla Location
  • Thats All for computer

PS3 Steps

• Load Advanced Warfare Offline
  • Wait 10 Seconds
  • Open Ccapi and Enable OFW Mode**
  • Only use That to enable it or might not work
  • Sign In Through XMB
  • Play Online

THIS METHOD WORKS 100%
No Cobra CFW As Option To Find Game Wont Pop Up On Them
Make Sure To Use Brand New Account
If You Get Banned Eventually For Modding Stats Or Something You Will Have To Create New Account and do all theses steps over.
I Made this tutorial for the people struggling and needing a Anti Ban Eboot . Also so people dont have to pay or charge for this service

I WOULD ADVISE TO BE CAREFUL AS EVEN THO YOU ARE ANTI BAN THEY STILL HAVE BAN CHECKS FOR STATS SO MOD STATS , UNIFORM AND OTHER PLAYER CHANGES AND MODDING THESE THINGS WILL ADD RISK OF BAN (I Currently only non host mod)

Please Vouch Legit And Message Me ON Skype For Help
Last edited by Easter Bunny ; 08-13-2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Text Errors And Link Update

The following 13 users say thank you to Easter Bunny for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy, gary365, hello10110, IModAllWeek, ImSpoofed, KRJXXX, Moreuseinatool, MrDylanHax, MrLion, richard5555, TStew28, WeHostModdedXP, XXLA-POLIGONOXX
11-14-2015, 11:00 PM #74
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Scholarship View Post
Anti Ban 100% Working Method

Stuff You Will Need

Text By Text Tutorial (Computer)

• Open up the Resigner Folder
  • Open The Folder Called (Self)
  • Drag And Drop Self File Straight From The Rar Download
  • Go Out Of Self Folder And Open Resigner
  • Type 4 /Press Enter
  • Delete Eboot Thats In Folder
  • Open Self Folder Again
  • Delete Default_mp.self
  • Rename "default_mp.elf" To "EBOOT.elf"
  • Drag And Drop EBOOT.elf into Hxd

HxD Step By Step

• Now That The .Elf is Opened
  • Type Each Offset Below Into Hxd
  • To search Offset Copy Offset
  • Open Up Hxd and Press Ctrl + G
  • Then Ctrl+ V and Enter
  • After You Press Enter Type 60 00 00 00
  • Do for all 7 Offsets
  • When Done Be Sure To Click Save

Offsets

1. 5ac8dc
  2. 5ac8e4
  3. 5acdd4
  4. 5aee7c
  5. 5aee54
  6. 5aee60
  7. 5aee68

*Make Sure To Type 60 00 00 00 At Each Offset*

When Done Steps Above

• Close Hex Editor
  • Go Into Self Folder Inside The Resigner Folder
  • The Should Be a backup , Delete The Back up
  • Copy The File EBOOT.Elf
  • Move From Self Folder To Resigner Folder
  • Press 8 For Dex - Press 9 For Cex
  • Connect File Zilla to PS3
  • Go to /dev_hdd0/game/blus*****/usrdir in File Zilla
  • Drag And Drop Eboot.Bin From Resigner Into That File Zilla Location
  • Drag And Drop Self File Straight From The .Rar You Download Into File Zilla Location
  • Thats All for computer

PS3 Steps

• Load Advanced Warfare Offline
  • Wait 10 Seconds
  • Open Ccapi and Enable OFW Mode**
  • Only use That to enable it or might not work
  • Sign In Through XMB
  • Play Online

THIS METHOD WORKS 100%
No Cobra CFW As Option To Find Game Wont Pop Up On Them
Make Sure To Use Brand New Account
If You Get Banned Eventually For Modding Stats Or Something You Will Have To Create New Account and do all theses steps over.
I Made this tutorial for the people struggling and needing a Anti Ban Eboot . Also so people dont have to pay or charge for this service

I WOULD ADVISE TO BE CAREFUL AS EVEN THO YOU ARE ANTI BAN THEY STILL HAVE BAN CHECKS FOR STATS SO MOD STATS , UNIFORM AND OTHER PLAYER CHANGES AND MODDING THESE THINGS WILL ADD RISK OF BAN (I Currently only non host mod)

Please Vouch Legit And Message Me ON Skype For Help

Banned before I could even play 1 game
11-14-2015, 11:03 PM #75
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DEX View Post

I make antiban eboots for 5$ they have all the public addresses plus 15 private addresses i have lots of people that have paid and no one has complained not working if you are interested message me on skype
11-15-2015, 01:04 AM #76
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
if this works then omfg
11-17-2015, 02:20 AM #77
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
I have many people who have paid for private eboots and also many people who this thread has helped out if you cant read,
if it didn't work or help people they would have trashed it im sorry you cant seem to find away to make it work :(

I respect your response, True story

The following user thanked HonuCinema for this useful post:

Easter Bunny
11-17-2015, 02:53 AM #78
I make antiban eboots for 5$ they have all the public addresses plus 15 private addresses i have lots of people that have paid and no one has complained not working if you are interested message me on skype

ya but ur selling my antiban

Proof:

FaMoUz's Private Antiban Offsets:

1. 55E70 / 60 00 00 00

2. 40FEB0 / 60 00 00 00

3. 7E16E0 / 60 00 00 00

4. 7E0434 / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

5. 781538 / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

6. 7BA66C / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

7. 7DC434 / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

8. 78542C / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

9. 785444 / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

if anyone has bought his eboots decompile his eboot.bin to a eboot.elf n look at the offsets.. if there the same as the ones i posted then fuck u get your own offsets.. he also stole my idea on selling them

The following 2 users say thank you to COD_MoDz21 for this useful post:

CuBaN-_-ViRuZ, John
11-17-2015, 06:24 AM #79
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MoDz21 View Post
ya but ur selling my antiban

Proof:

FaMoUz's Private Antiban Offsets:

1. 55E70 / 60 00 00 00

2. 40FEB0 / 60 00 00 00

3. 7E16E0 / 60 00 00 00

4. 7E0434 / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

5. 781538 / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

6. 7BA66C / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

7. 7DC434 / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

8. 78542C / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

9. 785444 / 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

if anyone has bought his eboots decompile his eboot.bin to a eboot.elf n look at the offsets.. if there the same as the ones i posted then fuck u get your own offsets.. he also stole my idea on selling them

Sounds like your mad and your offsets are used as they are public and i use all public offset and 13 offsets also which are the stat checks and unlock all and its funny how you can call it your offsets but its actually the games you sound restarted kid
as all you do is nope public addresses and flame post so you can get rep lmao scrub
11-17-2015, 07:33 AM #80
Sounds like your mad and your offsets are used as they are public and i use all public offset and 13 offsets also which are the stat checks and unlock all and its funny how you can call it your offsets but its actually the games you sound restarted kid
as all you do is nope public addresses and flame post so you can get rep lmao scrub

restarted hahaha and im the RETARTED one.. cant even spell right.. n ur right all i do is nop but its the same nop ur using dumbass.. all u do is steal other ppls work n sell it.. get a real job like me.. u probably never worked a day in your life.. couldnt even get your shitty aimbot working
Last edited by COD_MoDz21 ; 11-17-2015 at 07:35 AM.
11-17-2015, 04:36 PM #81
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MoDz21 View Post
restarted hahaha and im the RETARTED one.. cant even spell right.. n ur right all i do is nop but its the same nop ur using dumbass.. all u do is steal other ppls work n sell it.. get a real job like me.. u probably never worked a day in your life.. couldnt even get your shitty aimbot working

And* Your* lmao shall i continue lol you cant spell and your just mad cuz i make the money you dont . Exile and My Project were released like that because people had to do the work and we actually helped alot of people getting it working and were you not the one who slid in my pms asking for one lol. also i have had 5 real jobs all of them over 12 a hr and how can i still work thats not yours #Reasonyourcreditsarelow lmfao someone is mad they are broke lol

Reason im not stealing your work
People dont get banned ever (Yours they do)
People can switch games and come back (Yours They Cant)
People can unlock all (Removed Unlock Check)
People dont need new profile (Yours they do)
People can change there name without ever getting banned (First name change gets you banned in 35 hrs)
*Your eboot is public addresses you searched in hex and found and are the same for all demon ware games and is shit mine has more addresses including team check noped it also has a 2 functions which make it even more undetected
you cant accuse me of stealing work when you haven't seen my work in other words you are false accusing and have no idea what you are talking about but in other words you can buy one for 5$ and look at it and feel stupid lmao or you can make a shit public one that will get banned by reading my post or your post lol

The following user thanked Easter Bunny for this useful post:

MrLion
11-17-2015, 09:32 PM #82
And* Your* lmao shall i continue lol you cant spell and your just mad cuz i make the money you dont . Exile and My Project were released like that because people had to do the work and we actually helped alot of people getting it working and were you not the one who slid in my pms asking for one lol. also i have had 5 real jobs all of them over 12 a hr and how can i still work thats not yours #Reasonyourcreditsarelow lmfao someone is mad they are broke lol

Reason im not stealing your work
People dont get banned ever (Yours they do)
People can switch games and come back (Yours They Cant)
People can unlock all (Removed Unlock Check)
People dont need new profile (Yours they do)
People can change there name without ever getting banned (First name change gets you banned in 35 hrs)
*Your eboot is public addresses you searched in hex and found and are the same for all demon ware games and is shit mine has more addresses including team check noped it also has a 2 functions which make it even more undetected
you cant accuse me of stealing work when you haven't seen my work in other words you are false accusing and have no idea what you are talking about but in other words you can buy one for 5$ and look at it and feel stupid lmao or you can make a shit public one that will get banned by reading my post or your post lol

why would i wanna buy ur eboot when using my offsets.. quit lying like a bitch.. those are not ur offsets ur using mine or soabs.. so u are selling other ppls work u fucking leeching punk.. n ya u "had" a job which means ur not working now u low life bum

also u said "People can unlock all (Removed Unlock Check)" mine can do that to n its Marentdu93 who got tht offset not u u also said "People dont get banned ever (Yours they do)" did u not read your comments many people have said they got banned or doesnt work u blind fuck

Originally posted by Editionz View Post
DID ALL THE STEPS CORRECTLY . Not working..... Tested 3 times on 3 different accounts All banned right away , using just redboxes. &the message says (&&1) has been permanently banned WOW Computer Kill

Originally posted by Mistogan View Post
Got banned could you help me out? i used a tool might have been the issue only lasted 10mins LOL. thanks.

Originally posted by SneakerStreet
Not working i played 1 game and got banned:(

Originally posted by Modz View Post
Not working, 1 game and after I got banned. :( please help me

Originally posted by Legended View Post
Created a DEX eboot using this tutorial. I created a brand new account. Disabled my sys calls with webMAN, signed in, waiting 10-15 seconds, and click play online. I got banned just sitting at the menus. I didn't even play a game. No tools or mods were being used. I'm going to place my original eboot back to avoid getting banned.

Originally posted by Legended View Post
Even with my doubts, I disabled cobra and used CCAPI to spoof my IDPS/PSID and disable my CFW. Still got banned. Is this even working for you?

Originally posted by Zyztrazh View Post
Thanks bro Smile but didnt work for me

Originally posted by HonuCinema View Post
100% Did not work. Had no mods, no tools attached, just simply had this eboot and waited to see how long it was until I got banned. Lasted about 7-8 minutes.

Originally posted by dunccan1 View Post
Got banned with non host in 1 min

Originally posted by HonuCinema View Post
Take it easy chief, I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just stating some facts here. I followed every step 100% and it didn't work. Now instead of getting all butthurt, why not lend a helping hand?

Originally posted by DEX View Post

so tht doesnt look like they dont banned as u said go kill yourself u leeching ******

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo