01-28-2015, 12:36 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a shortcut way to get this...? This is the hardest thing ever. I even use hover and just go up in the air and people just kill me before I can even kill them since im standing still.
01-30-2015, 11:12 PM #29
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
Is there a shortcut way to get this...? This is the hardest thing ever. I even use hover and just go up in the air and people just kill me before I can even kill them since im standing still.

play ranked because thats where all the guys with scufs are (including me)and in the respawn game modes everyones scuf jumping so you can get a few there. but if you dont have a scuf controller/or any other like braned controller then it will be very hard to get the dogfight medals as you wont beable to boost jump and aim on your target and outgun them at the same time as you have to remove your thumb of your aiming stick plus they will also be in mid air.

this is from my personal expirence as "ranked" is litterally the only thing i play on this game other than gbs. and 70% of every gun fight i get into we are both boost jumping.

i dont have many myself i only have 116 dogfight medals at the moment but i have 10k kills so they are pretty hard to get anyway but im not trying to get them.
Last edited by whyyoumad ; 01-31-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo