02-25-2015, 06:53 AM #1
Skuxr
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, have been looking all over the internet for just a tiny bit of information on the size of the Havoc DLC coming out in a few hours for Playstation users, but all i found is the size for the Xbox version which is around 6.7 GB, which is reasonable for the 4 maps, gun and the zombies section too.
I checked on PS Store and it said on my ps4 that the DLC download is 19.3 GB but it also said pay $20 (AUD) for it, after ive paid for it already, must be a glitch but the size of the DLC is way too big of a download. Why such a big difference in sizes?

Thanks
02-25-2015, 09:05 AM #2
I already paid for it(pre-order in the store). The Store said 5,2GB for "Havoc"
02-25-2015, 10:33 AM #3
Skuxr
Banned
Originally posted by Hollywoodsfinest View Post
I already paid for it(pre-order in the store). The Store said 5,2GB for "Havoc"

Thanks is this for ps4? it says 19 gb for me and im confused.
02-26-2015, 02:20 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Skuxr View Post
Thanks is this for ps4? it says 19 gb for me and im confused.

This DLC shouldn't be that large... so I doubt that's the right thing you're looking at.
02-26-2015, 03:07 AM #5
TheNewZeOn
Can’t trickshot me!
ps3 2GB-4GB PS4 ?¿?¿?¿
02-28-2015, 08:26 PM #6
Synigist
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Skuxr View Post
Hey guys, have been looking all over the internet for just a tiny bit of information on the size of the Havoc DLC coming out in a few hours for Playstation users, but all i found is the size for the Xbox version which is around 6.7 GB, which is reasonable for the 4 maps, gun and the zombies section too.
I checked on PS Store and it said on my ps4 that the DLC download is 19.3 GB but it also said pay $20 (AUD) for it, after ive paid for it already, must be a glitch but the size of the DLC is way too big of a download. Why such a big difference in sizes?

Thanks

My DLC was a total of 1.2 Gigs. I downloaded it on the PS3 by the way!
02-28-2015, 11:22 PM #7
Skuxr
Banned
Thanks but mine was 16.7 GB on the ps4 the only way to get the doc in Australia is downloading all three docs and the update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo