03-08-2015, 01:22 PM #1
Franky
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So all day yesterday I've been playing AW on my OFW PS3, and today I load it up on my PS4 and get hit with this notice: "Your data is from an old version of the game. You must reset your rank and unlocks to continue." I did it and it set me back to Level 1 and from there I've kept playing and now every single time I try to load it up I get that same thing. Both PS3/4.
03-08-2015, 02:12 PM #2
Originally posted by Franky View Post
So all day yesterday I've been playing AW on my OFW PS3, and today I load it up on my PS4 and get hit with this notice: "Your data is from an old version of the game. You must reset your rank and unlocks to continue." I did it and it set me back to Level 1 and from there I've kept playing and now every single time I try to load it up I get that same thing. Both PS3/4.

Lol maybe cutt your losses and make a fresh account so you dont have this nonsense anymore...ive never had this issue
03-08-2015, 03:30 PM #3
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by PPx7 View Post
Lol maybe cutt your losses and make a fresh account so you dont have this nonsense anymore...ive never had this issue

Cut my losses? It's on my main account which has all my digital games/dlc on it. Why would anyone want to cut it when they've invested in said account for over 4 years, surely not me as money doesn't grow on trees.
03-08-2015, 03:49 PM #4
Cut my losses? It's on my main account which has all my digital games/dlc on it. Why would anyone want to cut it when they've invested in said account for over 4 years, surely not me as money doesn't grow on trees.

Well it doesnt state in your op that it was a main account..other then that i dont really see how it would keep doing that sorry for the miscommunication.
03-08-2015, 04:37 PM #5
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by PPx7 View Post
Well it doesnt state in your op that it was a main account..other then that i dont really see how it would keep doing that sorry for the miscommunication.

It's not really a big deal really, I still keep all my Armory unlocks it's just the rank that keeps resetting back to level 1, but if I sell an item I jump to around 18-22. Not Happy or Sad
03-30-2015, 06:25 AM #6
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
It's not really a big deal really, I still keep all my Armory unlocks it's just the rank that keeps resetting back to level 1, but if I sell an item I jump to around 18-22. Not Happy or Sad

Hey man did u ever get around this issue?? I called up activision and they are taking a look into this and i havent modded on this account aswell coz its my main acc
04-09-2015, 11:38 PM #7
It happens jumping from ps3 -> ps4 or vice versa.
04-15-2015, 10:59 PM #8
same here
05-23-2015, 11:57 AM #9
hmm, didn't had this problem ...
05-23-2015, 12:57 PM #10
nope your profile is porbailiy corrupted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo