08-27-2015, 04:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys

I just want to know if I bought a season pass for advanced warfare i will get all camos and all add-ons or i will get only map packs ?
08-27-2015, 04:25 AM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by NeVerGiveUpQ8 View Post
Hello guys

I just want to know if I bought a season pass for advanced warfare i will get all camos and all add-ons or i will get only map packs ?

This should answer you. Smile
You must login or register to view this content.
08-27-2015, 04:43 AM #3
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
This should answer you. Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

So what this ?!

The Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Season Pass gives you access to four exciting DLC packs* at one great price**, each delivering a collection of new, thrilling multiplayer content, bonus weapons, and more.

Get ready for a new breed of Zombies. The unique Exo Zombies co-op experience is coming to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC. This new mode brings the movements, abilities, and weapons of the exoskeleton into battle against the undead.

Season Pass owners get early access to the Ascendance DLC Pack bonus weapon: The OHM directed energy two-in-one LMG/Shotgun and its OHM Werewolf Custom Variant. Adjust the weapon on the fly to fit your strategy. Unleash a barrage of directed energy fire from a distance in LMG mode or get up close and personal in shotgun mode and deliver a concentrated blast of directed energy.

Plus, with Season Pass you get instant access to the Atlas Gorge Multiplayer Map, a re-envisioning of the fan favorite Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare® map, Pipeline.

*DLC content in the Season Pass may be sold separately. Content available in 2015. If you purchase the Season Pass, do not also purchase the standalone map packs, as you will be charged for them. Season Pass and DLC content may not be available in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare game required to use this content, sold separately.

**Based on suggested retail prices; actual savings may vary.
09-01-2015, 07:18 AM #4
MLB
Former Moderator
So what this ?!

The Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Season Pass gives you access to four exciting DLC packs* at one great price**, each delivering a collection of new, thrilling multiplayer content, bonus weapons, and more.

Get ready for a new breed of Zombies. The unique Exo Zombies co-op experience is coming to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC. This new mode brings the movements, abilities, and weapons of the exoskeleton into battle against the undead.

Season Pass owners get early access to the Ascendance DLC Pack bonus weapon: The OHM directed energy two-in-one LMG/Shotgun and its OHM Werewolf Custom Variant. Adjust the weapon on the fly to fit your strategy. Unleash a barrage of directed energy fire from a distance in LMG mode or get up close and personal in shotgun mode and deliver a concentrated blast of directed energy.

Plus, with Season Pass you get instant access to the Atlas Gorge Multiplayer Map, a re-envisioning of the fan favorite Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare® map, Pipeline.

*DLC content in the Season Pass may be sold separately. Content available in 2015. If you purchase the Season Pass, do not also purchase the standalone map packs, as you will be charged for them. Season Pass and DLC content may not be available in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare game required to use this content, sold separately.

**Based on suggested retail prices; actual savings may vary.
When you buy the season pass you get all the DLC's (excluding camo, exo suit, etc.) for "free" since you bought the season pass.

Basically saves you from the hassle of paying $14.99 when the DLC is released. You can just download it whenever it is released.

The following user thanked MLB for this useful post:

DS
09-01-2015, 09:34 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Hello guys

Question answered, closed. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo