02-12-2017, 01:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i downloaded Advanced Warfare from my friend download list and when i try to start it it comes up with this error ''80010017'' is there a way to fix this?
02-12-2017, 01:52 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by MiamiHost View Post
i downloaded Advanced Warfare from my friend download list and when i try to start it it comes up with this error ''80010017'' is there a way to fix this?

Because you downloaded the PSN version if I'm correct your gonna need a fix for that. You technically never bought it.
02-13-2017, 10:34 AM #3
Oops i sorry i forgot to say that i am on CFW
02-13-2017, 11:09 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff

if your on CFW download the BLES or BLUS version of the game, dont ask for links as that is considered WAREZ
02-14-2017, 08:09 PM #5
Father Luckeyy

What is the status of your issue?
02-15-2017, 01:54 PM #6
Right now, i still can't play the game... Same error every time i try to start the game
02-15-2017, 06:10 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Right now, i still can't play the game... Same error every time i try to start the game

You must login or register to view this content. the person next time when replying.

Best thing for you to do is get the torrent version and FTP to your console. Don't bother asking for links or anything or make any requests as it's " Warez " and prohibited here on NextGenUpdate.
02-16-2017, 10:54 AM #8
Originally posted by Dr.
You must login or register to view this content. the person next time when replying.

Best thing for you to do is get the torrent version and FTP to your console. Don't bother asking for links or anything or make any requests as it's " Warez " and prohibited here on NextGenUpdate.

Ok, so I have to delete the game and find a torrent version?
02-23-2017, 12:06 AM #9
Ok, so I have to delete the game and find a torrent version?

You need the disc to make it work because i had the same error and mine is torrent download and it wont play and i got told i need the disc but idk i never kept trying to fix it but if you get it to work lmk please
02-28-2017, 05:11 AM #10
SuperHQ
Pokemon Trainer
i downloaded Advanced Warfare from my friend download list and when i try to start it it comes up with this error ''80010017'' is there a way to fix this?

seem like they give u hard time explaining hay hahaha.

if you need help just add my skype :project.x17

ill show u how is done lol Needa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo