09-29-2015, 04:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can somebody be kind enough to mod.my Advanced Warfare So i can use it.for My Ps4? I.always wind.up getting ban after one game
09-29-2015, 10:16 PM #2
ur best hope is to mod ur account very quickly b4 u get banned bkuz were all using the same shitty antiban tht freeze consoles.. so it doesnt matter if someone else mods ur acc kuz tht person will also get banned aswell unless they have a working antiban which i doubt it
09-29-2015, 10:30 PM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by gtavhoster View Post
Can somebody be kind enough to mod.my Advanced Warfare So i can use it.for My Ps4? I.always wind.up getting ban after one game

I highly advise against this as the chances of using this account will be very slim. AW has a very good security system against CFW and you might even have a chance of getting more than your AW Account banned.
09-30-2015, 01:20 AM #4
lol i mod all the time with no account bans no problem
10-13-2015, 04:33 AM #5
Originally posted by gtavhoster View Post
Can somebody be kind enough to mod.my Advanced Warfare So i can use it.for My Ps4? I.always wind.up getting ban after one game

if ur gunna pay for it.. i got a new antiban
11-06-2015, 12:00 AM #6
the way to mod your account without ban is once you mod it change class 1 to what u want put a attachment on the primary and sign out.. then sign back in and if the class is the way you made it before signing out then your good to put it on a ofw ps3 to make a cod account to transfer stats to ps4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo