03-30-2011, 03:30 AM #1
MrJC
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sorry if the title is misleading THIS IS VERSION 0.9!

Important: This is a very simple app it's nothing fancy but in my opinion is very helpful since you have all the tabs you need.

Please give me ideas, or tell me what you want to see in the app! This will help me A LOT.

Alright so I've seen like 20 million threads on site suggestions about an iphone app, and since nothing has been done I decided to try to make one. Right now it only has two tabs, one for the homepage and the other one for the shoutbox. I want to add more but I don't know what you guys want or need so make suggestions. But I need something from you guys, I need two things: 1- GFX artist

2- I hate asking for this but I need donators since to be able to publish to the app store I need to pay $100 and I don't have that much money :confused: any amount of money would be amazing :y: and I'll put your name somewhere in the app. If you want to donate pm me.

Also if anyone wants to work on the app with me, pm me, even if you're a n00b like me Winky Winky

Here's a video of what I have so far:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y12kvwebQSE]YouTube - nGu App video #1[/ame]

[multipage=Updates]
Update #1: Private Messages Tab added :y: You must login or register to view this content.

Update #2 3/30/11: Added vbPlaza, News sections!

News:

You must login or register to view this content.

vbPlaza:

[multipage= Donators]

MrJC: $2 (that's what I Have on my paypal) :p

L R G: $2

Total: $4

[multipage=V 0.9]

Hey guys I've been working on the app and here are the screenshots for version 0.9 I need to add a few more images fix a few more things get some more money and submit to apple =D here are the screenshots

Loading screen: Thanks to CLJ :love:

I'll be doing a video later or tomorrow =D

Also in an actual iphone will look 10x better since I can't really zoom in or zoom out in the simulator :P
Last edited by MrJC ; 04-15-2011 at 12:06 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to MrJC for this useful post:

Alex, Andr3wM, ClutchLikeWest, dex2grigg, Geigers, iKlutz, IvanTheTerrible, JakeM, JP, Lavenous_Bob, Lt_Larry, Lucas_sick, Mr.Kane, Pimp, Pr0diigy, Ryan_ward1, Sn0wb0arder245, The InvadeR, The Low Key OG, Toon_Squad, xScreamo!
03-30-2011, 04:06 AM #11
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by MrJC View Post
make suggestions! like what tabs do you want to see at the bottom, do you like the way it looks so far? I need lots of feedback :p

I'm not that good but here's what I got
03-30-2011, 04:14 AM #12
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
I'm not that good but here's what I got

better than what I have :p

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by xJustinBieber View Post
Damn. Looks nice. I'll easily buy if it's put on the app store :y:. But, instead of getting it on the app store why not just use somebody's repo for Cydia and add it to that, update this thread on the resource and how to get it. If the comments come back positive and non-jailbroken people want it then consider releasing to the app store. Also, if it's at all possible why not at the bottom add a button for "SB" where it's the detatched SB.. Well, best of luck man. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

I'm thinking about submitting it to cydia but the app is going to be free anyways :p and the button that says sb is the detatched sb. Thanks for the feedback :y:

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by Botz View Post
this looks so cool yo

thanks bro :y:

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Update #1: Private messages added:

03-30-2011, 04:23 AM #13
its never gonna make it through the App Store .. Try ModMyi and Other Jailbreak publishers

Sorry if the title is misleading THIS IS VERSION 0.1!

Alright so I've seen like 20 million threads on site suggestions about an iphone app, and since nothing has been done I decided to try to make one. Right now it only has two tabs, one for the homepage and the other one for the shoutbox. I want to add more but I don't know what you guys want or need so make suggestions. But I need something from you guys, I need two things: 1- GFX artist

2- I hate asking for this but I need donators since to be able to publish to the app store I need to pay $100 and I don't have that much money :confused: any amount of money would be amazing :y: and I'll put your name somewhere in the app. If you want to donate pm me.

Also if anyone wants to work on the app with me, pm me, even if you're a n00b like me Winky Winky

Update #1: Private Messages Tab added :y: You must login or register to view this content.
03-30-2011, 04:25 AM #14
Default Avatar
Cammy
better than what I have :p

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I'm thinking about submitting it to cydia but the app is going to be free anyways :p and the button that says sb is the detatched sb. Thanks for the feedback :y:

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

thanks bro :y:

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Update #1: Private messages added:

Had another crack at it? Usable?
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cammy ; 03-30-2011 at 04:29 AM.

The following user thanked Cammy for this useful post:

MrJC
03-30-2011, 04:34 AM #15
KilllerPanda
Wanted Dead or Alive
Really good idea :y:, You should just upload a .ipa file to mediafire or something so we can download it and install it via Installous. We can be your Test Subjects =D
03-30-2011, 04:54 AM #16
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by KilllerPanda View Post
Really good idea :y:, You should just upload a .ipa file to mediafire or something so we can download it and install it via Installous. We can be your Test Subjects =D

not yet not yet it's too early :p

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Had another crack at it? Usable?
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

thanks I'll add them tomorrow since it's 12:53 am :p
03-30-2011, 04:56 AM #17
Drake
<3 SGC
Note this is all constructive criticism.

The reason I groaned it was because its not really a real app. Its just a web browser with tabs on the bottom.

Nevertheless good work.
03-30-2011, 04:59 AM #18
MrJC
League Champion
Originally posted by Mr.
Note this is all constructive criticism.

The reason I groaned it was because its not really a real app. Its just a web browser with tabs on the bottom.

Nevertheless good work.

it's not a web browser I'm using UIWebview also it's not supposed something super amazing since I'm just a n00b and I do this whenever I have time or when I'm bored, also I don't shit about HTML so there's no way for me to edit anything to make it look nicer on the iphone. The main goal of this app is to allow users to navigate through the forum faster without having to click all the links or open multiple tabs. Also as I work on the app I'll be adding more stuff, that will be a lot more helpful, I've been working on this for like 2 days.
03-30-2011, 05:04 AM #19
Sorry if the title is misleading THIS IS VERSION 0.1!

Do we need it to be Jailbroken? Sorry for noob question.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo