01-16-2016, 08:32 AM #1
Richard030
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm still on 8.1.2 with my iPhone 6 and want to upgrade the firmware and jailbreak again. But what is the best tweak to back up my cydia sources and installed tweaks that I have?! I have BackupAZ 2 (bought) but that ain't helping....
01-20-2016, 03:38 PM #2
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Richard030 View Post
I'm still on 8.1.2 with my iPhone 6 and want to upgrade the firmware and jailbreak again. But what is the best tweak to back up my cydia sources and installed tweaks that I have?! I have BackupAZ 2 (bought) but that ain't helping....

Just save the urls and the names on a note or something like that and download them again after the jailbreak...
01-20-2016, 09:15 PM #3
From a bit of looking around looks as if PkgBackup may be one of the best ways to go. Can be found on the BigBoss repo, it is a purchase I'm not sure how much it is.

The following user thanked UnknownKiller for this useful post:

DPO23
01-23-2016, 07:31 PM #4
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by UnknownKiller View Post
From a bit of looking around looks as if PkgBackup may be one of the best ways to go. Can be found on the BigBoss repo, it is a purchase I'm not sure how much it is.

Or on Insanelyi for free
01-24-2016, 10:00 AM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Richard030 View Post
I'm still on 8.1.2 with my iPhone 6 and want to upgrade the firmware and jailbreak again. But what is the best tweak to back up my cydia sources and installed tweaks that I have?! I have BackupAZ 2 (bought) but that ain't helping....

Originally posted by UnknownKiller View Post

That is outdated and no longer works. Try Cydown or iAdministrator
01-25-2016, 02:13 PM #6
Richard030
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks! Will do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo