08-16-2015, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everytime that I enter a lobby or I try to join a lobby, it will show me in it and I can choose my classes but then it kicks me out of the lobby and it re-enters the lobby but it keeps loading and says "Awaiting Connection...1 ...2 ...3" etc. and after I wait to 9 seconds, it kicks me out again and says "Lost connection to host" & I'm in the pregame lobby of the original game then it kicks me out to my original party. Is there any solution to this problem? Sal
08-17-2015, 10:06 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by squirrel756 View Post
Everytime that I enter a lobby or I try to join a lobby, it will show me in it and I can choose my classes but then it kicks me out of the lobby and it re-enters the lobby but it keeps loading and says "Awaiting Connection...1 ...2 ...3" etc. and after I wait to 9 seconds, it kicks me out again and says "Lost connection to host" & I'm in the pregame lobby of the original game then it kicks me out to my original party. Is there any solution to this problem? Sal

Try to delete game data utility and reinstall the updates.
08-18-2015, 01:43 AM #3
I reinstalled my DLCs, my update manually & online, but i haven't deleted the game data yet. Nvm, it didn't work :c I stay in lobbies when I'm the host and everyone else can still join me when I host.
Last edited by squirrel756 ; 08-18-2015 at 01:50 AM.
02-03-2016, 04:01 PM #4
I am sorry for bringing up a old thread i have the same exact problem and was wondering if that worked for him or if there is another solution?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo