10-01-2015, 12:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i try to play bo2 i put bo2 in my ps3 and i wait for a couple of seconds and its not showing up its like the ps3 is not reading it please help my ps3 is a super slim
10-01-2015, 06:16 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by modders1254 View Post
When i try to play bo2 i put bo2 in my ps3 and i wait for a couple of seconds and its not showing up its like the ps3 is not reading it please help my ps3 is a super slim

I have moved this thread to PS3 Questions and Support for such a better response.
10-01-2015, 08:56 PM #3
Egzec
Big Daddy
When i try to play bo2 i put bo2 in my ps3 and i wait for a couple of seconds and its not showing up its like the ps3 is not reading it please help my ps3 is a super slim

Broken disc reader. Try looking for a local repair shop in your area.
10-01-2015, 10:47 PM #4
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power

Do you get the same if you play other games as well?
10-02-2015, 01:37 AM #5
.EXE
Hurah!
if its not reading disc games then its the rey eye/ red laser point in the disc to be removed and replaced
10-02-2015, 08:19 AM #6
Will other games play? Maybe it's that disk
10-02-2015, 09:04 AM #7
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

A common issue is that it doesn't read PS3 games however it would read other disc which you may insert in it like Blue Rays etc... Try inserting a DVD for a film/Movie. If the film plays then it's most likely that your lens is dirty you could open it up yourself and clean it with rubbing alcohol, or you could send it to some one ...
10-02-2015, 11:20 AM #8
Chris
Former Staff

Thread moved to Black Ops 2 Questions section.
10-05-2015, 08:32 PM #9
Thanks to the people who said it might be the disc because all other games work, i went out to gamestop and bought a new bo2 and it worked. I know the people that show this post are probably thinking that im stupid and i got to go bought another disc but i was just wondering if i could fix it instead of buying a new one but thanks for the response
10-06-2015, 04:36 AM #10
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Thanks to the people who said it might be the disc because all other games work, i went out to gamestop and bought a new bo2 and it worked. I know the people that show this post are probably thinking that im stupid and i got to go bought another disc but i was just wondering if i could fix it instead of buying a new one but thanks for the response

Good to hear that you have fixed the problem. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo