Post: Before i throw my ps3 on the floor... Please help me!
05-10-2016, 07:40 PM #1
PawnModz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i can get unnecessarily angry on stuff, and this thing has gone too far and pisses me off more than ever!

When i join a public match on Black Ops 2 and when im gonna choose the class to use, i instantly gets disconnected and directed back to the pregame lobby. After that, i lose the connection to the host.
This is so frustrating! This has happened before on my old PSN user!

If there are any fixes for this, for god sakes help me before i throw every electrical item in my room on the floor.

PS: It is not my internet connection. And also, it works fine on custom games and league play.
05-10-2016, 07:42 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by PawnModz View Post
So i can get unnecessarily angry on stuff, and this thing has gone too far and pisses me off more than ever!

When i join a public match on Black Ops 2 and when im gonna choose the class to use, i instantly gets disconnected and directed back to the pregame lobby. After that, i lose the connection to the host.
This is so frustrating! This has happened before on my old PSN user!

If there are any fixes for this, for god sakes help me before i throw every electrical item in my room on the floor.

PS: It is not my internet connection. And also, it works fine on custom games and league play.

I know in MW3 if you make your stats too extreme it won't let you play online, try resetting your stats then ranking yourself back up and see if it fixes it (if this issue is only with one specific account) If it happens on all accounts let me know,
05-10-2016, 07:42 PM #3
PawnModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Remy View Post
I know in MW3 if you make your stats too extreme it won't let you play online, try resetting your stats then ranking yourself back up and see if it fixes it (if this issue is only with one specific account) If it happens on all accounts let me know,

I'll try that. I'll give reply very soon
05-10-2016, 07:51 PM #4
PawnModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Remy View Post

Thank you! It worked!
05-10-2016, 08:08 PM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by PawnModz View Post
Thank you! It worked!

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo