12-24-2016, 10:56 PM #1
Zakira
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am in the process of making an RTM Tool, and I am using metroFramework tools for the most part. As I am running and testing my tool, I realize that my metroCheckBoxButton does not get filled in (or checked off) whenever I click on the buttons. Of course I can use the standard checkbox button but I don't like the how the box gets "checked off" with a regular check. I like the box to be filled in completely. Am I doing something wrong with the way I'm using metroCheckboxButton?
12-25-2016, 12:16 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Zakira View Post
I am in the process of making an RTM Tool, and I am using metroFramework tools for the most part. As I am running and testing my tool, I realize that my metroCheckBoxButton does not get filled in (or checked off) whenever I click on the buttons. Of course I can use the standard checkbox button but I don't like the how the box gets "checked off" with a regular check. I like the box to be filled in completely. Am I doing something wrong with the way I'm using metroCheckboxButton?

Can you send a screenshot so i have an idea what your talking about
12-25-2016, 07:54 PM #3
Zakira
Haxor!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Can you send a screenshot so i have an idea what your talking about

Nevermind. It seems to work fine when I actually run the program separately. For some reason when I test ran on visual basic by clicking "start" and click on the metroCheckbox, it didn't get checked off. As long as it gets checked off when I actually use it, I am content with that.
12-25-2016, 07:55 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Zakira View Post
Nevermind. It seems to work fine when I actually run the program separately. For some reason when I test ran on visual basic by clicking "start" and click on the metroCheckbox, it didn't get checked off. As long as it gets checked off when I actually use it, I am content with that.

Ok, Anything else you need help with?
12-25-2016, 08:14 PM #5
Zakira
Haxor!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Ok, Anything else you need help with?

Nope, that's it. Thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo