03-21-2013, 05:29 PM #1
firepanda11
the only pro panda on NGU
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am terribly sorry but due to some BS i can no longer provide this service.
i used the udp flood for this and when i attempted to dupe an account today it didnt work, didnt work again.and again... the ideal udp flood time for me was 23 seconds so i tired doing it from 10-26 seconds (after 26 it disconnects me) and none of those worked. so sadly i must close this service.

mods please close this or move it to trash
Last edited by firepanda11 ; 03-26-2013 at 04:39 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to firepanda11 for this useful post:

72ain, ATypicalSe7en, bonez2368, Camacheiro, YouAppreciateMe, CTRL, danielman24, groundkh, Haj, Louis Vuitton, ONEster, PS3_ROCKY91, Sting, Sazabi, SeanVII, Skipcity, Smokin420, SonyBlack, toxicump45, xFlavez, XxGlockBusta--, zecaben
03-24-2013, 12:24 AM #29
SeanVII
Little One
WOW man thanks this guy is 100% legit:ca: thanks ^^
03-24-2013, 12:54 AM #30
Clean & Fast.
100% LEGIT ! thx bro
03-24-2013, 01:15 AM #31
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Excellent service.

Thanks mate, legit and fast.
03-24-2013, 01:20 AM #32
danielman24
I am error
Originally posted by firepanda11 View Post
I AM NOW DOING THIS FOR PEOPLE WITH 50+ POSTS AND AT LEAST 15 REP. EDIT:if you are NOT 50 posts and 15 rep i will do it for you but you must have a brand new, never bo2 played account.(pm me saying its new)
EDIT: i managed to get this working for ALL LEVELS! it saves me a ton of time if you're already a prestige or never played but i can still do it for any levels

SPECS:
9th prestige level 38
2.64 K/D
502 SPM
.50% win rate
diamond on assault rifles/smgs/pistols/specials/snipers/knife

you may have to wait a bit to get it because i don't do it when my family is on the internet since i have to lag it hard.
if you want to also join my level 12 clan and get a gold clan tag you can apply here: You must login or register to view this content.
if you choose to join the clan set your clan tag to "AvRg" and it will be gold shortly
send me a message with your email/password and ill make is 9th ASAP.

I ONLY HAVE A NINTH ACCOUNT AND IM NOT GOING TO START DOING MASTER PRESTIGES

PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME SAYING "CAN YOU DUPE ME" INSTEAD JUST PM ME YOUR EMAIL/PASS AND ILL DO IT WHEN I'VE GOT THE TIME (SPRING BREAK IS OUT SO IM MORE AVAILABLE)

I just PM you just five minutes ago.
I just wanted to thank you for doing this awesome service.
My account is currently prestige 5 level 53
I use the Xbox 360
03-24-2013, 01:30 AM #33
Sazabi
I am error
Legit, fast to respond, many thanks
03-24-2013, 01:45 AM #34
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
pm sent
03-24-2013, 02:15 AM #35
danielman24
I am error
I AM NOW DOING THIS FOR PEOPLE WITH 50+ POSTS AND AT LEAST 15 REP. EDIT:if you are NOT 50 posts and 15 rep i will do it for you but you must have a brand new, never bo2 played account.(pm me saying its new)
EDIT: i managed to get this working for ALL LEVELS! it saves me a ton of time if you're already a prestige or never played but i can still do it for any levels

SPECS:
9th prestige level 38
2.64 K/D
502 SPM
.50% win rate
diamond on assault rifles/smgs/pistols/specials/snipers/knife

you may have to wait a bit to get it because i don't do it when my family is on the internet since i have to lag it hard.
if you want to also join my level 12 clan and get a gold clan tag you can apply here: You must login or register to view this content.
if you choose to join the clan set your clan tag to "AvRg" and it will be gold shortly
send me a message with your email/password and ill make is 9th ASAP.

I ONLY HAVE A NINTH ACCOUNT AND IM NOT GOING TO START DOING MASTER PRESTIGES

PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME SAYING "CAN YOU DUPE ME" INSTEAD JUST PM ME YOUR EMAIL/PASS AND ILL DO IT WHEN I'VE GOT THE TIME (SPRING BREAK IS OUT SO IM MORE AVAILABLE)

Hello, did you get my PM?
03-24-2013, 02:18 AM #36
firepanda11
the only pro panda on NGU
Originally posted by danielman24 View Post
I just PM you just five minutes ago.
I just wanted to thank you for doing this awesome service.
My account is currently prestige 5 level 53
I use the Xbox 360

you giys have to realise this takes me between 5-15 minutes to do and i dont do it 24/7, i have a life and i get many requests so be patient
03-24-2013, 02:57 AM #37
danielman24
I am error
you giys have to realise this takes me between 5-15 minutes to do and i dont do it 24/7, i have a life and i get many requests so be patient

Sorry!! Just excited. Just message me when your done. Thanks!!Cool Man (aka Tustin)SmileHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo