08-29-2014, 05:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3 ONLYHello I'm doing free Black Ops 2 Recoveries!

What you can get:

Prestige: 1-255(12-255 is high ban risk)
Level: 1-55
Unlock all
Modded class (13/10 class)
Kills: 0 - 999999999
Deaths: 0 - 999999999
Wins: 0 - 999999999
Losses: 0 - 999999999

Also doing zombie services, and all other cods!

If you want this service PM me or add skype: moddersnation
Thanks Smile Smile
Last edited by QUANTREL BISHOP ; 08-29-2014 at 05:55 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to QUANTREL BISHOP for this useful post:

ExoticMods, OD_Dial, taqzysb, The_Switch
09-16-2014, 10:37 PM #29
Cool, But what fucking retard would give a random person your main acc.
09-17-2014, 12:58 AM #30
Originally posted by Sean5505 View Post
Aren't you the one he gave his acc info to? Well on your 2nd account which was made for scamming purposes only the creator of this post?

Lol wtf where did u get this from bro Smile
09-17-2014, 01:00 AM #31
And my proof is I think you were the first post and both of your activity avatars are the same if I remember correctly and if it's not you then why would you post legit when everyone else is saying he's a scammer?

Cuz he actually did my account which is funny lol
09-17-2014, 01:10 AM #32
Sean5505
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by abby View Post
Lol wtf where did u get this from bro Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The creator of this post is the first person who posted " legit " and that post was created on the same day as this so if you could already " give " a recovery why would you post legit on this thread unless you posted legit to try to trick some people that he won't hack or scam you and I'm surprised how your not banned yet
09-17-2014, 01:16 AM #33

The creator of this post is the first person who posted " legit " and that post was created on the same day as this so if you could already " give " a recovery why would you post legit on this thread unless you posted legit to try to trick some people that he won't hack or scam you and I'm surprised how your not banned yet

Ok ok ok first of all i was doing recoveries for 5 min then i got banned but before i got banned he just wanted a free recovery from me for i donno reason so i did his then i got banned so in favor he did my other account now please stop threatening me thanks
09-17-2014, 01:35 AM #34
Sean5505
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by abby View Post
Ok ok ok first of all i was doing recoveries for 5 min then i got banned but before i got banned he just wanted a free recovery from me for i donno reason so i did his then i got banned so in favor he did my other account now please stop threatening me thanks

How do remember this if it was like 2-3 weeks ago? And I'm not threatening you plus I have more proof maybe but yeah I think your finished and ummm he asked for a recovery then gave you a recovery right after you got banned when you should've been able to do it for yourself so why would u let him do it for you
09-17-2014, 02:56 AM #35

How do remember this if it was like 2-3 weeks ago? And I'm not threatening you plus I have more proof maybe but yeah I think your finished and ummm he asked for a recovery then gave you a recovery right after you got banned when you should've been able to do it for yourself so why would u let him do it for you

Why do you guys care so much? Like wtf.
09-17-2014, 03:39 AM #36
Originally posted by HeXaDoN View Post
Why do you guys care so much? Like wtf.

I know plus some one needs to close down this thread it is useless
09-17-2014, 11:47 AM #37
Rogaa
I am error
I pm you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo