Post: Hosting Free Multiplayer Modded Lobbies! ~ 『PROP HUNT | ZOMBIELAND | PARKOUR | MENU』
07-27-2015, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Time to revive this archaic thread, hehe. I'll try to be hosting modded lobbies on both multiplayer and zombies, which will include The Floor is Lava, Hunger Games, Deathrun, XP Lobbies, Avalanche, Crusher, Prop Hunt, Dodgeball, and of course, Zombieland! Not to mention, I will be doing insta-shotgun ranks for zombies, and round 255 any map. So who's ready to have some fun!? Happy PSN: Homologism

If I'm not online for a certain amount of time, do not fret. It doesn't mean I'm banned or anything. I just like spend a good amount of time playing Black Ops III on the PS4 among other games, so I'll be doing BO2 lobbies in my spare time. Winky Winky
Last edited by Frosty ; 07-23-2016 at 10:06 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, Helping-Hand, MLCYT11, qwalifyd
03-28-2016, 07:30 AM #65
Originally posted by Badtalentz View Post
Just added, my PSN is: Jaymalx_D

Try to quote next time. I'll try to be on tonight, EST.
03-28-2016, 09:11 AM #66
Ratikx1
Save Point
Psn ratikx1
04-05-2016, 10:18 AM #67
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Try to quote next time. I'll try to be on tonight, EST.

Are you going to be in tonight/today?
04-05-2016, 10:19 AM #68
Are you going to be in tonight/today?

Maybe. I keep getting disconnected from public matches, so I may be on PSN: Homologism
04-05-2016, 09:35 PM #69
Maybe. I keep getting disconnected from public matches, so I may be on PSN: Homologism

I sent you a friend request, PSN: Jaymalx_D
Shotgun rank Zombies would be soo nice! Please let me know when your playing so I can accept the invite! Upside Down Happy
04-06-2016, 12:01 AM #70
I sent you a friend request, PSN: Jaymalx_D
Shotgun rank Zombies would be soo nice! Please let me know when your playing so I can accept the invite! Upside Down Happy

Yeah shotgun is ezpz. Only requires people to be in the lobby, no recovery needed whatsoever. Wish multiplayer was that way.
04-06-2016, 08:04 PM #71
Yeah shotgun is ezpz. Only requires people to be in the lobby, no recovery needed whatsoever. Wish multiplayer was that way.

Are you able to do it today? I'm online right now! Please let me know!
04-06-2016, 08:06 PM #72
Are you able to do it today? I'm online right now! Please let me know!

Yeah tonight should be able to. Hopefully around 9PM EST
04-06-2016, 10:03 PM #73
Felida420
Save Point
Hey I if you can get on today add felida420 or V1P3_Felida on psn and invite me please and thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo