08-04-2015, 10:50 AM #1
iAmCrystal
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when i join pubic matchs after the map loads it restarts the map then kicks me? like WTF
08-04-2015, 04:11 PM #2
Miricle
I am error
Is there any more detail you could share as of why this is happening to you?
08-04-2015, 07:35 PM #3
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Miricle View Post
Yupp. Cant you tell? So what, even if I was butthurt, which I am not. Funny enough. You "m8" are pathetic.
Pathetic enough to start this little "argument" over a stupid reason. Grow up and do something productive with your life.

Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
There was a reason I responded late.. Lmfao I don't play all day like your little ******y ass

Guy's, let's try to help this guy instead of flaming each other.
Originally posted by iAmCrystal View Post
when i join pubic matchs after the map loads it restarts the map then kicks me? like WTF

Which modded files are you using?
08-04-2015, 07:48 PM #4
Sen
:usa: :usa:
That is what I was originally trying to do until this ignorant a*shole came along thinking he was the sh*t lmao.

Lmfao someone is butthurt Smile

Just calm down guys, it's all good.

Let's be friends.

- You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Sen for this useful post:

Miricle
08-04-2015, 08:10 PM #5
Chris
Former Staff
I cant deal with stupid and immature brats like you! One day, you will piss the wrong person of at the wrong time and you will learn your lesson!
Hell, if you wasn't hiding behind your pathetic, shitty little computer. I would have wanted to beat the shit out of you! Something your parents should have done. If you ever do decide to leave your house you complete and utter waste, Watch out for the big boys because you are nothing!

You don't have to deal with anyone man Smile
If you don't get along with someone then don't reply to them it's as simple as that. Otherwise, I can simply ban you from the thread.
08-04-2015, 08:28 PM #6
Originally posted by Chris View Post
You don't have to deal with anyone man Smile
If you don't get along with someone then don't reply to them it's as simple as that. Otherwise, I can simply ban you from the thread.

No you can't Kappa

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

08-04-2015, 08:29 PM #7
Miricle
I am error
Yay! I am a cat!!!!!! Also I am pretty sure admins can't see the before and after edits

Fingers crossed, because if they can, you will be in a lot of trouble kiddo.
08-04-2015, 08:30 PM #8
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Fingers crossed, because if they can, you will be in a lot of trouble kiddo.

They deleted all the posts
08-04-2015, 08:34 PM #9
Miricle
I am error
They deleted all the posts

Looks like you have some guardian angels out there protecting your back! If it were me, I would keep them! So everyone can see me handing your stupid ass back to you. Now have a good day bitch. And remember. Watch out in life, you cant go around starting shit like this without being fucked up! I would have thought your parents teach you that one at a young age but maybe you were raised differently.
08-04-2015, 08:35 PM #10
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Looks like you have some guardian angels out there protecting your back! If it were me, I would keep them! So everyone can see me handing your stupid ass back to you. Now have a good day bitch. And remember. Watch out in life, you cant go around starting shit like this without being fucked up! I would have thought your parents teach you that's one at a young age but maybe you were raised differently.

You are arguing with a 13 year old.. How old are you? 16? Lmfao you are seriously so sad.. You said you were mature right? A mature person would of stopped replying but clear you have the IQ of a squirrel.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo