Post: How do i stop a code after killing someone / the game is finished?
08-30-2015, 12:54 PM #1
akse
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i got a code that im using and i want it to stop working after i kill someone OR the game is finished. e.g. when i play ffa and kill the last person (30 points) and the game ends i want the code to stop working right there. otherwise you will see it in the killcam too and i dont want that.. hope i could explain this good..

Thanks for your help!
08-30-2015, 04:36 PM #11
akse
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
Thats possible.. Sadly enough you cannot delete the real bullet trail...

i think its possible.. it should be a Fx just like the blood. and i think you can disable that too with a code. we just need to find out what the Fx is called and disable it in the menu. also we need to figure out how to stop the killcam bullet trail to go to the enemy.. that shouldnt be that hard after figuring the Fx out tbh. i have a bo2 dump but i dont think it will be in there because these are only map names and stuff. we should look in the raw bo2 files but i dont know how that works ^^ (just some ideas i dont know if this will work but we could try it)
08-30-2015, 04:36 PM #12
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Numb View Post
Maybe you could? I found this in a mw2 dvar list cg_drawDamageDirection "1"
Try set it as a dvar with a 0 behind it and it may work, I have not tested it yet..

well idk.. try it I guess
08-30-2015, 04:38 PM #13
-Numb
You talkin to me?
well idk.. try it I guess

Not home atm, I will do it later
08-30-2015, 04:38 PM #14
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by akse View Post
i think its possible.. it should be a Fx just like the blood. and i think you can disable that too with a code. we just need to find out what the Fx is called and disable it in the menu. also we need to figure out how to stop the killcam bullet trail to go to the enemy.. that shouldnt be that hard after figuring the Fx out tbh. i have a bo2 dump but i dont think it will be in there because these are only map names and stuff. we should look in the raw bo2 files but i dont know how that works ^^ (just some ideas i dont know if this will work but we could try it)

We all have the dump (if you don't go download it NOW) and no you cannot.. I am a 1337 trickshotter and a hax0r with the snipers. Ik what hax0r is talking about
08-30-2015, 04:40 PM #15
itsSorrow
In my man cave

okay, I would try it but its my friends b-day and we about 2 go out so i need to eat and not get dressed until last minute xD
08-30-2015, 04:59 PM #16
akse
Do a barrel roll!

okay, I would try it but its my friends b-day and we about 2 go out so i need to eat and not get dressed until last minute xD

i would try it right now if i would know how to lol like i said i am new to this ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo